Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i never understood how it works

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
first time i saw the bridge added to jartex i thought it was a normal bridge like hypixel and others and then i figure out that its so wierd to play i never understand what is the point of it or how to EVEN play it

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I recommend watching old gameplay of TB from 2016 and later.
If I'm not mistaken, The Bridge wasn't introduced on Jartex in 2016 so I don't get why you say that tbh

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
If I'm not mistaken, The Bridge wasn't introduced on Jartex in 2016 so I don't get why you say that tbh
The bridge’s origin is not jartex. It was in another server but then jartex bought that server. In 2016, tb was in that server.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
The bridge’s origin is not jartex. It was in another server but then jartex bought that server. In 2016, tb was in that server.
Oh ok I get what you mean

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
TheBridge is literally the same as back in 2016 except its more broken with the added codes or edits or whatever. 2016 was prime since it had many developers working for it as well as bigger maps and bigger teams. Thats the true TheBridge experience.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
TheBridge is literally the same as back in 2016 except its more broken with the added codes or edits or whatever. 2016 was prime since it had many developers working for it as well as bigger maps and bigger teams. Thats the true TheBridge experience.
In 2016 or now, I don't ever have played TB

Risen

There there little one. DM me on discord for dm The Father of TB for history of TB

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I mean you seem interested that's why you made like 2 pots about TB and engaged in discussion in other posts.
I made 2 posts on TB because I wanted to know why people like a gamemode I don't like to increase my knowledge and judge the gamemode as it is for people who like this gamemode