I like how your account was made 1 minute before you posted that, I assume appie took the time to make an alt account to upvote his suggestion kinda sad, regardless sellwands exist and are just fine for selling loot.
just shows how much you want the server to be p2w and so u dont get profit from winning a single map LOL
i mean it's true, u've spent over 500 euros at least on here and u get ran off every single map so u dont get anything back
I mean what’s 500 euro?
What do you get for playing the map? 50 euro? Cute.
I mean waste more time on a block game for not even 50 euro. Like you basically woke for less then a fucking African slave.
I mean what’s 500 euro?
What do you get for playing the map? 50 euro? Cute.
I mean waste more time on a block game for not even 50 euro. Like you basically woke for less then a fucking African slave.
I like how your account was made 1 minute before you posted that, I assume appie took the time to make an alt account to upvote his suggestion kinda sad, regardless sellwands exist and are just fine for selling loot.
That is not what I am asking, what I am asking for is an upgradable starter kit so if you are low on gear, you can get more than prot 1 iron to defend yourself, like you can eventually upgrade it to prot 1 diamond. It is ridiculous that you can play every day for hours and you still only have prot 1 iron gear as a kit.
That is not what I am asking, what I am asking for is an upgradable starter kit so if you are low on gear, you can get more than prot 1 iron to defend yourself, like you can eventually upgrade it to prot 1 diamond. It is ridiculous that you can play every day for hours and you still only have prot 1 iron gear as a kit.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.