Hey I got a little bit of somein to say.. I wanted to say for suggestions we need to fix all and all the enchants for swords and Armour because its super annoying that we gotta worry about what works and what dosent. Me and IvanTheGreat have also come up with the suggestion of Evolution kits. I think we should get a weapon evolution spawner evolution and a spanwer evolution and completely get rid of gkit god and all other Armour related and when I mean Armour mean like p5 dont get rid of gkit newyears or santa but like gkit Raider and more.. and add these evolution kits how they work is 1 week u get some like shitty p4 with like overload 1 ok? and then the next week you have a 50/50 chance to UPGRADE that kit to something better. So lets say the first week you got p4 with overload 2 and you won the 50/50 chance now you get p4 overload 3 with like harden 1 and it goes the same with the other evolution kits they eventually get so good that you are getting like some good good pieces but I think you should not be able to get special set pieces out of the Armour one but the spawner u start at 1 pig and can eventually get to 1 ig but thats what me and IvanTheGreat think also I think for each evolution kit I think they should go for 30-50 bucks for 1 of the gkits but there should be 3 spawner armour and swords or maybe another topic like gappels or etc. by:GTC1 and IvanTheGreat
Make it so kids can't buy unbans like inside get ftop 1 and buy unban for insider that's like the best tactic.
Add the role back feature incase of insides easy and helpful
Get like 2,3 staffs pure factions. This is because it requires a lot of supervision. You play SB people only aura you play kit pvp people only use pvp hacks. In factions they use all hacks they inside the abuse commands they say words like nigger spam caps etc
Bend the rule "Cursing with disability" this is because saying autist cancer aids these are words used every day on factions platforms you can't mute on this. Someone using them more then they should. Understandable. But if I tell itachi he are you fucking autist I shouldn't be banned you can't 100pg factions understand that
just shows how much you want the server to be p2w and so u dont get profit from winning a single map LOL
i mean it's true, u've spent over 500 euros at least on here and u get ran off every single map so u dont get anything back
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.