Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptic

Remove the cooldown time on /fix hand (not /fix all). This allows players to fix more than 1 item, like an entire set, without using xp to fix it. It's pretty much useless having a cooldown on it unless you need to fix a single item like a pickaxe or something, but personally I haven't used it for a long time.

Ruiner

1.Nerf Special sets and bring back pot pvp
2. Koth daily
3. Tournaments for pvp that don't involve your own sets, you do /join when the tournament starts there will be 2minutes to join and you must have a clear inventory to join and won't be able to use their own sets as it will it be provided when you join the event. The awards will be like koth rewards and will happen daily. No teaming allowed this is a free-for-all, as teamming will be kicked from the event. The tournament will not be gap pvp but will be pot pvp since pot pvp is fair to everyone.

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
I agree you shouldnt be able to combine special sets with other gear, special set gsets should be really hard to obtain, making it so you have to work hard to have one.

Merlin

1) Don't add spawner durability.
2) Bring back Outposts
3) Make /back accessible for everyone
4) Bring back /withdraw
5) More Events!
6) Make covering spawners with Obsidian not allowed
Definitely the most superior comment

Hithy

Addicted Member
Make only 1 obby destroyer level, and make it 1 shot obby, i cba switching cannonboxes only because the cannon is made out of obby, or spend 2 hours mining it down, also obby destroyer should be a lower level CE.

Hithy

Addicted Member
ALSO ADD DEPTHSTRIDER 3 TO GEAR IN KITS AND GKITS GODDAMN

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
Make obby breaker work evrrytime not it having a % chance of working on each block. Reduce obby durability, and REMOVE or at least NERF special sets, they take days to obtain a full set then a week to max it out, I don’t want to spend half of the map grinding gear.

xXJamsXx

Remove the cooldown time on /fix hand (not /fix all). This allows players to fix more than 1 item, like an entire set, without using xp to fix it. It's pretty much useless having a cooldown on it unless you need to fix a single item like a pickaxe or something, but personally I haven't used it for a long time.
I disagree with you, because if they will remove ./fix all cooldown, there will be pvp without the end because everyone will be keep fixing and fixing their armours. Only way to die is run out of god apples and heal potions.

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
I disagree with you, because if they will remove ./fix all cooldown, there will be pvp without the end because everyone will be keep fixing and fixing their armours. Only way to die is run out of god apples and heal potions.
He said remove cooldown for fix hand not fix all

Status
Not open for further replies.