Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You guys should add an event every Friday or something to keep the player relevancy up. ( Drop event, or pvp event)
2. make a /warp pvp arena that can hold a decent amount of players, but they can't build gank boxes.
3. add a /warp shop, even though we can access through chat, we like to see cool detail with things like that.
4. If doing raid events, make a few happen at the same time, so one faction doesn't win them all. (not point fingers, cough cough Somalia)
5. This is just personal Preference, but add the nether. I feel empty without it... It also allows for more raided and exploration.
All in all you guys are still going in the right direction for Factions. Just keep the relevancy for players to keep coming online there. Sometimes it feels a little dry and players are just looking for something new. Keep up the good Work.
ps. Raiding hit the nail on the head with bugs etc... definently focus those issues.

Radiater460

okie so hear my idea.
1.giving everyone access to 2 /home so they can raid while taking supplies from one home to another one.it helps bcs if you keep all the tnt you need in the place you are going to make your cannon and then the ppl you are going to raid raids you you are left with nothing and you could not raid them and you lost a lot of supplies.....
2.if a player votes to all the vote linkes he will get /fly for 1 hour.this will make sure fac doesnt die out cuz a lot of player quit fac bcs you have to get ranks to do it.it wouldent hurt if /fly was given for 1 hour only you know.
3.adding more custom enchants and making sure they actually work.
4.when a fac get /ftop 1 and then type in chat and itll show thier fac name in gold if they are ftop 1.this can make ppl get encouraged in becoming ftop 1 and fac wont die out quickly.
5.some item in the games are op so dont remove then but atlest make thier effects lowe or something.
6.when one fac allys with another they wont be able to break that ally unless both of then agree and do /f enemy (ally).....
7.making a way to get prot 5 without having to get god or immortal rank.make it a custom enchant so normal players can play with prot 5 too.however make sure prot 5 is hard to get so not everypen has it.
8.adding more /faction commands.
9.giving the perk to use /f perms without having to but it in /f perks so new fac can make sure they dotn get insided.
all of it type in the comments if you would like any to be changed---skyhunter45------

Radiater460

1. You guys should add an event every Friday or something to keep the player relevancy up. ( Drop event, or pvp event)
2. make a /warp pvp arena that can hold a decent amount of players, but they can't build gank boxes.
3. add a /warp shop, even though we can access through chat, we like to see cool detail with things like that.
4. If doing raid events, make a few happen at the same time, so one faction doesn't win them all. (not point fingers, cough cough Somalia)
5. This is just personal Preference, but add the nether. I feel empty without it... It also allows for more raided and exploration.
All in all you guys are still going in the right direction for Factions. Just keep the relevancy for players to keep coming online there. Sometimes it feels a little dry and players are just looking for something new. Keep up the good Work.
ps. Raiding hit the nail on the head with bugs etc... definently focus those issues.
nether should be added itlll be a good idea i guess and makes space for more fac bases and for new player to make a secret base i guess

SteveIsPro

greetings jartex staff members,
I suppose the most important "feature" for the next map is too make sure no bugs, a "complete bug free map" obviously this could be hard to achieve as every game has bugs, but I could mention the most annoying bug that might've made me quit factions, "kicked for no reason resulting me losing valuable stuffs in combat" "tp glitch" but lets talk over what to add. I'd be pleased to see Mob raids, where there will be bosses at some time of the week and to enter this event u need to pay a certain currency also make it pvp friendly and the boss need's to be supremely powerful and has enormous health to make it fun, and drops rare loot. remove warp snow and add nether, add shulker boxes, improve /transfer shop, add custom enchants "that works", fix crates like "mystery crate spawner" which doesn't work, improve and fix f mission where sometimes it gives you "buy epic enchants' and when you really do that it doesn't really work/count, if possible add adventure currency where you do some quests and gives you a currency where you can buy something valuable in adventure shop (if possible), improve supple event..actually add 2 events where improved supply events will be in spawn warzone and (if possible) add warp pvp where there will be a different loot event which is going to be only for pvp like stacked potions, rare potions, kits. Add censorship where kids do play in this server and everyone in public swears/being toxic. increase world border, increase the underground height of end by twice, when or if nether is added keep as it is, add ender dragon event where ender dragon spawns in end that doesn't breaks block but shoots/fire projectiles that really powerful and increase its health so it would be worth killing and the usage of bows would be worthwhile, and its loots would be ender currency and maybe spawns a chests with loot and there would be ender shop.
and for now that's my idea I might add more but I think I typed too much.
people might disagree and some might agree but all I want is the faction server doesn't only involve raiding and pvping only...it could be improved by adding other features which I mentioned but at the end of the day, its just my opinions.
thank you,
Steve

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
I’m not bother gonna make a big ass list like I did last time, Mex has f**ked me two maps in a row now, he refused to refund over 1.4b to me this map that was lost from both freecam ceggers and from an insider (54321). Additionally he blacklisted my friend K3dzi0r for having a dox file that he didn’t even know he had, and didn’t blacklist 54321 for putting Somalia hard work down the drain. The only way I will play next map is if there is an Admin with faction experience in charge of next map, someone who will enforce rules about Karmas claims on our south side, they have over 30+ chunk claims, therefore others cant get a chance to attempt us. The admin doesn’t need to know how to program just know how factions works and how to make it fair. On top of this K3dzi0r needs to be unblacklisted.

Your sincerly
Leader of the dominating faction,
Itachi.

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
mob and crop Hoppers is like in SaicoPvP btw add some mob masks too and if u killed a person u get their heads like a Person has 1M and U killed em his Head worth would be 200k
Heads already drop when you kill the player, but getting money from the player when you kill them is a mega NO, I don’t want people gaining 5m from my head because I went to check walls naked.

DeathRay123

My list.

Since everyone could schem out a nuking cannon and raid any time of base in less than 10 walls.. I want more types of walls on jartex. By that I mean making regen walls a thing on factions next season. This would make raiding harder for the opponent.

I would want to add more custom enchants and fix the current ones.

I would want to add more special kits, and I would want to add more loot to monthly crates, I would also want to add more gkits and make the daily kit able to level up by chance. So the iron could become p1 iron, and p2, p3, p4, and diamond p1, ( p1 is max ).

I would add more loot to the voting crate keys.

Make insiding bannable because that is basically the easy way of raiding and it breaks the meaning of faction's raiding.

DeathRay123

Also we should add bosses that spawn in 3 times everyday.

#NigeriaOnTop?
#Somalia is really on top
#Unban HyperXGaming. his doors were lagging since he was using 1.13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.