Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Butterfly clicking should be banned !!!????

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
1652483255030.png
what do you guys think bout butterfly clicking and is it really an unfair advantage !!??
thoughts ??

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Nah, it's not really an 'unfair' advantage and should not be banned, xd. I do butterfly myself and get up to 24, but instead I jitter because more practiced and good aim

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Double clicking isn't required to butterfly click? And you can butterfly click on an office mouse so I don't see how this is an unfair advantage.

Cry1o

IGN
Cry1o
to win a fighth you don't need to do insane cps, you can win also doing 5 cps

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Nah, it's not really an 'unfair' advantage and should not be banned, xd. I do butterfly myself and get up to 24, but instead I jitter because more practiced and good aim
Agree, my main is normal clicking (6-8 cps) but when the fight gets intense and i switch to jitter cus it gives u much more precise aim than butterfly .....tho i do have plans to switch onto butterfly cus jittering kind of hurts my arm maybe am not doing it right or something xD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
to win a fighth you don't need to do insane cps, you can win also doing 5 cps
true its just the movement and game sense that matters

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Double clicking isn't required to butterfly click? And you can butterfly click on an office mouse so I don't see how this is an unfair advantage.
it's not an advantage really it is just a skill u learn ...........well basically from what ik u do need a double-clicking mouse for butterfly to get decent cps like 10-12 yk ...idk maybe am wrong

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Butterfly clicking shouldn't be banned, it's not an unfair advantage, as everyone can do it with any mouse.

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
View attachment 20847
what do you guys think bout butterfly clicking and is it really an unfair advantage !!??
thoughts ??

Not really, It actually takes practice to perfect it as well as optimize it to one's playstyle. So in fairness to the work people have put to learning it and manipulating it to better they're PVP I personally don't agree

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
Butterfly clicking shouldn't be banned, it's not an unfair advantage, as everyone can do it with any mouse.

^^ This point also links in to mine, Since its something that can be done by anyone all it takes is a persons determination to learn the method rather then buying or downloading a hack client