Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About Miner Kit

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
So basically I'm a bw player but I'm getting bored of it and recently I hv been playing or trying the bridge.I used to hate it but I'm finding it very interesting and fun. It consist of strategies, learning how to brew pots which I don't even know how to brew anything.I have seen that the best strat is to get gold pika and either tank or spy kit and rush.But I'm trying to get Miner Kit so I don't hv to keep on mining for iron and wasting time I will alr have a pick to just mine to gold. I think I HV mined only under 600 and it's super hard cuz people end the game too quickly. I was wondering how much time it took some of u guys to get Miner Kit sndnis it actually worth it? On some maps I don't know the names u can mine free iron blocks and it's really usefull, I just wanna know how much time it took for u guys to get it and if I'm wasting my life and time ?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Ye

Yes but ive consistently played tb for 2 years unlike you, i hope you enjoy tb for the 3 months it takes you to get bored of it.
Oh ok lol I only play like once a day like only 1 game cause takes too long

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
Miner kit gives you 4 coals and 1 furnace and of course eff 1 stone pick. These items giving you a faster start than in the builder kit. But if you want to be full iron or smelting too many golds for making pots more quickly, builder is better.
Polka just wanted to say your advices are always great and it helped me a lot
Hope we can play some time together so that I can learn some tricks from you :D

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Polka just wanted to say your advices are always great and it helped me a lot
Hope we can play some time together so that I can learn some tricks from you :D
No problem, but I left from jartex, I’m sorry 😔

Last edited:

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I haven't unlocked miner or build kit yet and most of the time I use invis.

Dogwo

IGN
Dogwo
toolman kit best kit it gives you haste 10 and free gold pickaxe!!!!

Metri

So basically I'm a bw player but I'm getting bored of it and recently I hv been playing or trying the bridge.I used to hate it but I'm finding it very interesting and fun. It consist of strategies, learning how to brew pots which I don't even know how to brew anything.I have seen that the best strat is to get gold pika and either tank or spy kit and rush.But I'm trying to get Miner Kit so I don't hv to keep on mining for iron and wasting time I will alr have a pick to just mine to gold. I think I HV mined only under 600 and it's super hard cuz people end the game too quickly. I was wondering how much time it took some of u guys to get Miner Kit sndnis it actually worth it? On some maps I don't know the names u can mine free iron blocks and it's really usefull, I just wanna know how much time it took for u guys to get it and if I'm wasting my life and time ?
Even though I didn't even notice for 4 days when I had gotten miner kit. I can confirm that it is pretty useful in my case, here is a tip for you. I am not gonna make any fake promises, getting 7.5k ores mined is HARD, so my method is the just make like 5 furnaces at the start of the game, constantly stay in the iron mine and keep smelting iron, make 2-3 sets of armour+tools for yourself (and keep them in a chest in case you die), with the iron you produce after fullfilling your own requirements, make sets of armour for your team and give them away to random teammates. This is tedious but it will make your team overall much stronger and improve your chances of winning. All the while getting your mined ores up by a drastic amount.