Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE YOUTUBERS

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
So many of them haven't uploaded anything Jartex related in a long time, what is the media management team doing? I swear I must be the only one caring about these critters with the youtube rank roaming minigames lobbies -.-
Ria uploaded a month ago and Bukhari Gameplay has it 6 months ago
Preskow seems to have entirely stopped uploading and I don't know how many other lack the requirements

2fast4me

Donator
Donator
IGN
2fast4me
Starting tomorrow, I'm going to do a series on Jartex. Unfortunately only Immortal Factions but videos every other day. I want to document the whole course of the season.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Koshi

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Starting tomorrow, I'm going to do a series on Jartex. Unfortunately only Immortal Factions but videos every other day. I want to document the whole course of the season.
please dont exclude the shady campagnes and pedophiles in the moderation team in future videos

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
So many of them haven't uploaded anything Jartex related in a long time, what is the media management team doing? I swear I must be the only one caring about these critters with the youtube rank roaming minigames lobbies -.-
Ria uploaded a month ago and Bukhari Gameplay has it 6 months ago
Preskow seems to have entirely stopped uploading and I don't know how many other lack the requirements
ria is female thats why she still has yt