Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

can someone do something about my vpn appeal?

kawii636Guy

i was removed from the server for apperently having a vpn even though i dont think i had one on, a helper told me to appeal for whatever vpn thing so i did, ive seen staff online multiple times today can someone look at my appeal? i didnt break a single rule of the server and i pay good money often. i would think u guys would care about getting people back on the server that did absolutley nothing wrong. kinda messed up, server goes down for days then back up and then i instantly get taken off the server for a vpn which ive never in my life heard of that being a isse to play minecraft. at the very least put a touch of effort to let me back on??? kinda makes me feel worthless spending money on a server that dosnt care to get their paying players back in the game

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

kawii636Guy

ive just noticed alot of staff on here and discord and no reply to my appeal, which i think its kinda messed up u guys just straight remove me from the server with zero priors for a reaason thats so little xD Atleast like a 20 min warning then remove me so i can get the chance to change it

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
i was removed from the server for apperently having a vpn even though i dont think i had one on, a helper told me to appeal for whatever vpn thing so i did, ive seen staff online multiple times today can someone look at my appeal? i didnt break a single rule of the server and i pay good money often. i would think u guys would care about getting people back on the server that did absolutley nothing wrong. kinda messed up, server goes down for days then back up and then i instantly get taken off the server for a vpn which ive never in my life heard of that being a isse to play minecraft. at the very least put a touch of effort to let me back on??? kinda makes me feel worthless spending money on a server that dosnt care to get their paying players back in the game
It takes an average of 3 days to get a vpn request checked.