Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About Miner Kit

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
So basically I'm a bw player but I'm getting bored of it and recently I hv been playing or trying the bridge.I used to hate it but I'm finding it very interesting and fun. It consist of strategies, learning how to brew pots which I don't even know how to brew anything.I have seen that the best strat is to get gold pika and either tank or spy kit and rush.But I'm trying to get Miner Kit so I don't hv to keep on mining for iron and wasting time I will alr have a pick to just mine to gold. I think I HV mined only under 600 and it's super hard cuz people end the game too quickly. I was wondering how much time it took some of u guys to get Miner Kit sndnis it actually worth it? On some maps I don't know the names u can mine free iron blocks and it's really usefull, I just wanna know how much time it took for u guys to get it and if I'm wasting my life and time ?

MrPigsMC

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPigsMC
So basically I'm a bw player but I'm getting bored of it and recently I hv been playing or trying the bridge.I used to hate it but I'm finding it very interesting and fun. It consist of strategies, learning how to brew pots which I don't even know how to brew anything.I have seen that the best strat is to get gold pika and either tank or spy kit and rush.But I'm trying to get Miner Kit so I don't hv to keep on mining for iron and wasting time I will alr have a pick to just mine to gold. I think I HV mined only under 600 and it's super hard cuz people end the game too quickly. I was wondering how much time it took some of u guys to get Miner Kit sndnis it actually worth it? On some maps I don't know the names u can mine free iron blocks and it's really usefull, I just wanna know how much time it took for u guys to get it and if I'm wasting my life and time ?
Miner kit took me approx 2 days to get (use to no life this shit gamemode) its a good kit even for other non resource gathering purpose aka just mindlessly rushing, its a good strat if you know all the good places to dig and etc.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Miner kit took me approx 2 days to get (use to no life this shit gamemode) its a good kit even for other non resource gathering purpose aka just mindlessly rushing, its a good strat if you know all the good places to dig and etc.
Dam u play like 24 a day lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
24 games in a day was easy when tb playerbase was in the hundreds
Ye they were just bad people bit now good players play it for exp. I wish I played it when it first came out but I found it boring but now it's fun because I'm tired of doing the same stuff again and again in bw

MrPigsMC

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPigsMC
Ye they were just bad people bit now good players play it for exp. I wish I played it when it first came out but I found it boring but now it's fun because I'm tired of doing the same stuff again and again in bw
Playerbase actually became dumber if not for the occasional bw tryhard trying out tb. Average players are still bad so its still fun in a sense.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Playerbase acrually became dumber if not for the occasional bw tryhard trying out tb. Average players are still bad so its still fun in a sense.
Yes but it's more of a strategizing game that just go rush and get die and btw did u ever saw a full party of players in one team if that ever happens the game will end in 1 min lol

MrPigsMC

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPigsMC
Yes but it's more of a strategizing game that just go rush and get die and btw did u ever saw a full party of players in one team if that ever happens the game will end in 1 min lol
U see im not a newgen tb player, ive been playing tb since 2020 and got bored. Mindlessly rushing is how you win normal games. Strategy might be useful but theres a counter for every one. Gpr parties can be easily killed off, just get 2 pyros and someone who isnt bad and the entire party dies. The number 1 on wins and nexus broken lb "ria" got there from just mindlessly gpr rushing with tank.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
U see im not a newgen tb player, ive been playing since 2020 and got bored. Mindlessly rushing is how you win normal games. Strategy might be useful but theres a counter for every one. Gpr parties can be easily killed off, just get 2 pyros and someone who isnt bad and the entire party dies.
Oh ok cool I starting playing in 2020 too