Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About Miner Kit

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
So basically I'm a bw player but I'm getting bored of it and recently I hv been playing or trying the bridge.I used to hate it but I'm finding it very interesting and fun. It consist of strategies, learning how to brew pots which I don't even know how to brew anything.I have seen that the best strat is to get gold pika and either tank or spy kit and rush.But I'm trying to get Miner Kit so I don't hv to keep on mining for iron and wasting time I will alr have a pick to just mine to gold. I think I HV mined only under 600 and it's super hard cuz people end the game too quickly. I was wondering how much time it took some of u guys to get Miner Kit sndnis it actually worth it? On some maps I don't know the names u can mine free iron blocks and it's really usefull, I just wanna know how much time it took for u guys to get it and if I'm wasting my life and time ?

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Hello, Ranked_YT Ranked_YT
Thank you for taking the time to playing the bridge, I'm glad to hear that!
About your question: If you want to hear my opinion, here it is! I think miner kit is not that important, buying builder is better. Because you have 64 cobblestones with which you can make 8 furnaces, 32 woods with which you can make crafting table, sticks, etc. And you have stone pick. If you want an eff 1 for stone pick, you can buy tier 2 of builder. To summarize, it's better than miner kit (I've never used miner kit). But still if you want to have miner kit, it took 1.5 - 2 months for me, but I'm not using it.
Hope this comment helps you shape your ideas. Feel free to ask me anything about the bridge.

Kind Regards,
~ Polkadot

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Hello, Ranked_YT Ranked_YT
Thank you for taking the time to playing the bridge, I'm glad to hear that!
About your question: If you want to hear my opinion, here it is! I think miner kit is not that important, buying builder is better. Because you have 64 cobblestones with which you can make 8 furnaces, 32 woods with which you can make crafting table, sticks, etc. And you have stone pick. If you want an eff 1 for stone pick, you can buy tier 2 of builder. To summarize, it's better than miner kit (I've never used miner kit). But still if you want to have miner kit, it took 1.5 - 2 months for me, but I'm not using it.
Hope this comment helps you shape your ideas. Feel free to ask me anything about the bridge.

Kind Regards,
~ Polkadot
Oh so builder gives blocks as well so what does Miner Kit give like what items

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Oh so builder gives blocks as well so what does Miner Kit give like what items
Miner kit gives you 4 coals and 1 furnace and of course eff 1 stone pick. These items giving you a faster start than in the builder kit. But if you want to be full iron or smelting too many golds for making pots more quickly, builder is better.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
So basically I'm a bw player but I'm getting bored of it and recently I hv been playing or trying the bridge.I used to hate it but I'm finding it very interesting and fun. It consist of strategies, learning how to brew pots which I don't even know how to brew anything.I have seen that the best strat is to get gold pika and either tank or spy kit and rush.But I'm trying to get Miner Kit so I don't hv to keep on mining for iron and wasting time I will alr have a pick to just mine to gold. I think I HV mined only under 600 and it's super hard cuz people end the game too quickly. I was wondering how much time it took some of u guys to get Miner Kit sndnis it actually worth it? On some maps I don't know the names u can mine free iron blocks and it's really usefull, I just wanna know how much time it took for u guys to get it and if I'm wasting my life and time ?
Hello,
Miner kit is hard to get, but in those days it was easy as the game won't end to fast and now it's hard but you can get stone pick and break iron ore, coal ore, ( with stone) and best is having iron pick, you can mine like first gold ore until it respawns you can go to restore ore and lapis ore and you can go to iron ore, you can do this to get the miner kit, and if you do it before 5 mins, you can get lot of ores mined as the nexus damage will start after 5 mins
Hope I Helped!

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
And also it took like 13-16 days for me as mentioned those days it was easy..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Miner kit gives you 4 coals and 1 furnace and of course eff 1 stone pick. These items giving you a faster start than in the builder kit. But if you want to be full iron or smelting too many golds for making pots more quickly, builder is better.
Oh ok thx for the info I will go for Miner because then I will get the gold and switch to either spy or tank kit

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Hello,
Miner kit is hard to get, but in those days it was easy as the game won't end to fast and now it's hard but you can get stone pick and break iron ore, coal ore, ( with stone) and best is having iron pick, you can mine like first gold ore until it respawns you can go to restore ore and lapis ore and you can go to iron ore, you can do this to get the miner kit, and if you do it before 5 mins, you can get lot of ores mined as the nexus damage will start after 5 mins
Hope I Helped!
Yes thx I'm targetting on lapis and restone most because so ez to mine and I'm getting dia pix with eff 3