Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the gamemode in this server which is the most fun when its popular?

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
I agree with you, getting fast kills is satisfying, as a skywars leaderboard I know what I say lol
oh my god you're on the skywars leaderboards too? you're insane at this game :eek:

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
UHC would be really popular if only it gets added back also i think jartex PVP community has grown bigger in number than it used to be so there gotta be many players who prefer UHC over other popular game modes

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
UHC would be really popular if only it gets added back also i think jartex PVP community has grown bigger in number than it used to be so there gotta be many players who prefer UHC over other popular game modes
I remember UHC wasn't very played, that must be why it got removed

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I remember UHC wasn't very played, that must be why it got removed
yes but now the community seems to be interested in PVP and in all sorts of minigames and in gamemodes so introducing uhc might boom off

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
yes but now the community seems to be interested in PVP and in all sorts of minigames and in gamemodes so introducing uhc might boom off
I understand what you mean, if you think UHC should be added, I recommend you to suggest it in Suggestions sub-forum!

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I understand what you mean, if you think UHC should be added, I recommend you to suggest it in Suggestions sub-forum!
Ppl hv suggested and it got denied mny times now ...well maybe i would suggest it with a different approach soon

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Ppl hv suggested and it got denied mny times now ...well maybe i would suggest it with a different approach soon
Suggest this with some new cool features

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
That will have to be Bedwars. Bedwars is globally one of the most successful game modes and is usually the primary game mode of Minecraft servers. The fact that jartex has clans really enhances the server's activity since people start grinding to claim their clan rewards and get fabulous cosmetics.