Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the Best trap

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
if you have to choose between blindness trap or mining fatigue in a match which one would u go for and why ?

and do you think jartex should add more traps in bedwars.?....... drop down some of your suggestions

the popular trap idea i heard around in bedwars community is Infestation

what this trap basically do is when u break the bed defense some bugs just spawn inn and attack the opponent here the number of bed bug depends on which gamemode you are playing on

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
In my opinion, mining fatigue is only usefull if you are near your base. If you are far away suppose and you don't have a blindness trap, you won't be notified whether your opponents are even near your base, let alone breaking your bed. Therefore making mining fatigue trap useless. However if we're talking about how good the traps are alone. Yes i must agree with FuzniX FuzniX

dtc__

Donator
Donator
if you have to choose between blindness trap or mining fatigue in a match which one would u go for and why ?

and do you think jartex should add more traps in bedwars.?....... drop down some of your suggestions

what this trap basically do is when u break the bed defense some bugs just spawn inn and attack the opponent here the number of bed bug depends on which gamemode you are playing on

Mining fatigue is OP. It stops enemies from breaking your bed.
i disagree because mining fatigue doesnt even alert that there is a kid in your base while blindess does, for early game i would just save diamonds its not worth it and in 4s it costs 5 diamonds completely useless way too much

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
I'd say it's kinda worth to use in solos and dous (u can also use both slowness aka blindness trap and mining fatique for 3 diamonds) as it gives you kind of enough time to void if you want to.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Miner fatigue when you are in duo, trio and quads but in my opinion it's useless in solo as most of the time you are in someone else base, still depends on the player!

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

miner fatigue top 1 best trap how ever u can just focus on the beds protection