Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the gamemode in this server which is the most fun when its popular?

iMohd

IGN
Scrubs__

Well, mine is Bedwars. Reason: you can't go playing bedwars on your own right? So I thought that bedwars is the best when there are the most people.

Regards,
Creator of this thread,
Scrubs#8813

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
I'd say skywars, it's hard to see a full lobby nowadays :confused:

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I would have to go with kitpvp since I am a kitpvp main, It is very fun when there are a lot of people, especially team fights. But most of the players are quiting due to very long seasons and the devs not paying attention to the bugs.

ItzAaron

IGN
ItzAaron
Factions Because it will be very much fun when theres a lot of peeps there will be a lot of teamfights, big raids and many more but factions only get 50 players (without the alts).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iMohd

iMohd

IGN
Scrubs__
Factions Because it will be very much fun when theres a lot of peeps there will be a lot of teamfights, big raids and many more but factions only get 50 players (without the alts).
Nice choice! I haven't tried the Jartex factions yet as I do not know what to do in it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iMohd

iMohd

IGN
Scrubs__
I would have to go with kitpvp since I am a kitpvp main, It is very fun when there are a lot of people, especially team fights. But most of the players are quiting due to very long seasons and the devs not paying attention to the bugs.
Ah Ok
I agree with your opinion

iSashank

IGN
iSashank
Skywars Extreme and Duo Bedwars if you ask me, never tried the other game modes because I'd know how to play them haha.

iintex

Donator
Donator
IGN
iintex

Well, mine is Bedwars. Reason: you can't go playing bedwars on your own right? So I thought that bedwars is the best when there are the most people.

Regards,
Creator of this thread,
Scrubs#8813
Honestly in my opinion I main kitpvp so I’d say that because when it’s actually full it could be chaos but also that’s what I get joy from all those kills and adrenaline