Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the gamemode in this server which is the most fun when its popular?

iSashank

IGN
iSashank
I remember when it was popular and get killed by hackers those were the days 😔
There's a massive down fall of the number of cheaters you can find on Jartex (Skywars, and Bedwars) now. If you find any, should be only Reach, Anti KB, and Safewalk users.

iintex

Donator
Donator
IGN
iintex
There's a massive down fall of the number of cheaters you can find on Jartex (Skywars, and Bedwars) now. If you find any, should be only Reach, Anti KB, and Safewalk users.
Auto clickers tho? Those are a big problem and also blatant exploiters

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
I would have to go with kitpvp since I am a kitpvp main, It is very fun when there are a lot of people, especially team fights. But most of the players are quiting due to very long seasons and the devs not paying attention to the bugs.

Bro is just speaking fax. Those are one of the reasons why i quited too

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Factions Because it will be very much fun when theres a lot of peeps there will be a lot of teamfights, big raids and many more but factions only get 50 players (without the alts).
Bedwars has always been popular and fun on JartexNetwork but for me it wasnt the most fun gamemode,however what i concider the most fun gamemode for me was Factions at its prime. The fun i had on factions immortal when it was actually really good is unexplainable, although im sure many people will disagree but its just my opinion afterall.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Bedwars has always been popular and fun on JartexNetwork but for me it wasnt the most fun gamemode,however what i concider the most fun gamemode for me was Factions at its prime. The fun i had on factions immortal when it was actually really good is unexplainable, although im sure many people will disagree but its just my opinion afterall.
For me, Bedwars is fun when there aren't cheater in each game

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
Not gonna lie, survival is fun when you actually get to play around with more people and friends.

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
For me, Bedwars is fun when there aren't cheater in each game
Yeah not gonna lie it can be pretty fun when you get your friend group to play with you, and yeah when there are no cheaters aswell 😹

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Skywars I think cus its fast and fun.
I agree with you, getting fast kills is satisfying, as a skywars leaderboard I know what I say lol