Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

votetop

AsianGod

IGN
AsianGod
I realized that last month on votetop, 2 people had the same votes (samran and aizzble) yet aizzble got less gold than samran for no odd reason. They should've got the same amount of gold placing both of them as 2nd place. This is unfair to aizzble and I wouldn't like this to happen this month.
1661243988262.png
I have been top voter for a significant amount of this month and always vote first to become votetop.

1661253250393.png

If me and 1ag and Associatives get the same votes, we all deserve the same amount of gold as 1st place. Same as if 2 people get the same votes for 2nd place, they both get the same amount of gold for 2nd place rewards

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Thats me, lets goooo
Free clout
Am so good

And yes, I think you are right that votes should be divided in case of tie

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I realized that last month on votetop, 2 people had the same votes (samran and aizzble) yet aizzble got less gold than samran for no odd reason. They should've got the same amount of gold placing both of them as 2nd place. This is unfair to aizzble and I wouldn't like this to happen this month.
View attachment 22369
I have been top voter for a significant amount of this month and always vote first to become votetop.

View attachment 22371

If me and 1ag and Associatives get the same votes, we all deserve the same amount of gold as 1st place. Same as if 2 people get the same votes for 2nd place, they both get the same amount of gold for 2nd place rewards
In my opinion the same 2 people should get the same prize or they should provide a video with they putin a randomizer wheel from google that picks 1 and he gets the prize.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AsianGod

AsianGod

IGN
AsianGod
In my opinion the same 2 people should get the same prize or they should provide a video with they putin a randomizer wheel from google that picks 1 and he gets the prize.
both players getting the prize seems like a better option though, because imagine your in that position and you've been grinding to get that many votes and you don't get as much gold as u deserve because of some randomizer or dumb luck

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AsianGod

AsianGod

IGN
AsianGod
View attachment 22369

View attachment 22371

Gunfire claims that it matters on how fast someone votes is dependent on 1st and 2nd place. But this video shows this is incorrect. https://streamable.com/ggrd73

Attachments

• unknown_31.png
    unknown_31.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 18

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Gunfire claims that it matters on how fast someone votes is dependent on 1st and 2nd place. But this video shows this is incorrect.
Nah pretty sure its not that
You are right, its incorrect
I have verified it for many months, and its definitely not the first one
IMO they are just using an unstable sorting algorithm which is not random but
as you cant predict when and how many people are going to vote its RANDOM

samran

Donator
Donator
IGN
samran
View attachment 22369

View attachment 22371

Aizzble is my alt so no worries
I voted with 3 acc last month took a break this time
And yes I would love if both of them gets the same amount of gold currency

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
There are always tricks only a few of us voters know which sets us apart ;)