Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Too many People hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Not that many .
Actually, I have seen so many hackers in kitpvp , but after the big reset of kitpvp , it is almost impossible to see them , even if you see them hacking they will get ban after 2 or 3 min of a fight , I have seen so much of them got banned in the first 20 sec of fight vs me , e.g. 2 hackers have teamed to kill me to get my set , and when I was close to get into the fight , and at the first 3 hits to them (they had no kb ) , they got banned .

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
Not that many .
Actually, I have seen so many hackers in kitpvp , but after the big reset of kitpvp , it is almost impossible to see them , even if you see them hacking they will get ban after 2 or 3 min of a fight , I have seen so much of them got banned in the first 20 sec of fight vs me , e.g. 2 hackers have teamed to kill me to get my set , and when I was close to get into the fight , and at the first 3 hits to them (they had no kb ) , they got banned .
He is just post farming

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
report them on the forums,

or message an online staff to spectate them, do /staff to see the online staff at the moment.

~Thread locked.

SabitTSDM07

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
report them on the forums,

or message an online staff to spectate them, do /staff to see the online staff at the moment.

~Thread locked.
You didn’t lock this

Status
Not open for further replies.