Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Too many bugs in Prison.

FieryyIsCool

IGN
FieryyIsCool
Although i have been banned, reduced to 14 days, i have noticed that none of the staff are taking action to the bugs in Prison. Bugs from minor inconveniencies to bugs that potentially kill you. I really hope that staff fix the bugs such as playerlevel not showing when you view profile, fishing rods not working and exp tally broken by the time im back im hoping these are fixed. Looking forward to anyones reply

P.S BOZO best gang

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Although i have been banned, reduced to 14 days, i have noticed that none of the staff are taking action to the bugs in Prison. Bugs from minor inconveniencies to bugs that potentially kill you. I really hope that staff fix the bugs such as playerlevel not showing when you view profile, fishing rods not working and exp tally broken by the time im back im hoping these are fixed. Looking forward to anyones reply

P.S BOZO best gang
I mean all game modes are like that Prison, Factions, LifeSteal, some what minigames I would count but ye.
P2w stuff kinda makes it unfair for other players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FieryyIsCool

FieryyIsCool

IGN
FieryyIsCool
Yeah, they could skyrocket their player count if they werent so money hungry

Pirota222X

P2w stuff kinda makes it unfair for other players
I mean players without the "Donator Ranks", still have a fair chance against some individuals like myself I have been killing guys that have one of the best ranks in the game, "Prison".

Players can still get ranks, via crates or just in the auction house if people are selling them, or just via "Jartex Iron"/Gold.

Pirota222X

Yeah, they could skyrocket their player count if they werent so money hungry
True but in some terms the server needs to make money and pay some factions/clans the payouts for being top 3, and as well just make a living but I have to agree the economy has been very unbalanced.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
I mean players without the "Donator Ranks", still have a fair chance against some individuals like myself I have been killing guys that have one of the best ranks in the game, "Prison".

Players can still get ranks, via crates or just in the auction house if people are selling them, or just via "Jartex Iron"/Gold.
Especially if you are kingpin and you grind 💯 💪 you will be prestige 100 with maxed pickaxe easily

Pirota222X

Especially if you are kingpin and you grind 💯 💪 you will be prestige 100 with maxed pickaxe easily
I seen players who have better Skills, And Stats including Beneficial Stats, even without the ranks or just being a low rank such as Thug, the Kingpin, Godfather just gives you some benefits and an advantage or a head start let's say.