Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Too many hackers!

xTSm

Respected sir!
I m lifesteal player and i love it too much.as normally i was playing as before.i got tpa of a player with 8 hearts i accepted cuz i have diamond set.when i tp there he was hacker and has auto crystal idk but his name starts from lact.... Smthing and i Found another hacker in warp pvp and another again in overworld! Soo plzz try to metain lifesteal and banning hackers!there r too much hacker we cant play cuz of them, i get bad experience.
I hope u will consider my this letter!

quackergod

Donator
Donator
IGN
quackergod
That's crazy, you should clip the cheaters and report them in the fourms

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xTSm

xTSm

I get 40 fps normally i play only cuz i m og player and big fann

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
You just need to get better. Just clip the hackers, and post on forums. Either that or just kill em like I do.

Bibaho

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Community Assistance - Report

Hello, xTSm.

I see you have encountered a rule-breaker. In game. If you ever see a player break the rules on the server, be sure to report them here at Jartex reports. If they have broken any chat rules, then create a chat report on that player, but if they have broken a gameplay rule, then be sure to create a gameplay report on that player. What do you need? You need enough proof of a violation. For chat, it must not be older than a day and should have a full screenshot as proof, including the scoreboard; for gameplay, it must not be older than 7 days. If the video or proof is longer than 3 minutes, we will need time stamps. If you can't report it on the forums, you can DM a Jr. Mod on Discord with the proof of violation, the in-game name of that player, and the reason, and once you have asked them, they will message you and review it when they get time. If you can't report them, then do /staff in game and invite the staff member in your respected gamemode to the party, or do /friend add them, but please check their status and see if they are online; if not, then it's better not to party with them. If you are unsure of what rule the user broke, then you may DM a staff member, which goes for both gameplay and chat reports. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to the server rules: JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect the server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

Kind Regards,
~ Bibaho

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
to the party
My guy shut up with this copy and paste bullshit. You ain't never played lifesteal so stuff your gob. Lifesteal has a problem currently with hackers potting invis, making their nametags not visable, and the evidence invalid.

Next time you think about farming forums messages, try and join the gamemode first.