Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Too many hackers!

xTSm

Respected sir!
I m lifesteal player and i love it too much.as normally i was playing as before.i got tpa of a player with 8 hearts i accepted cuz i have diamond set.when i tp there he was hacker and has auto crystal idk but his name starts from lact.... Smthing and i Found another hacker in warp pvp and another again in overworld! Soo plzz try to metain lifesteal and banning hackers!there r too much hacker we cant play cuz of them, i get bad experience.
I hope u will consider my this letter!

Bibaho

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
My guy shut up with this copy and paste bullshit. You ain't never played lifesteal so stuff your gob. Lifesteal has a problem currently with hackers potting invis, making their nametags not visable, and the evidence invalid.

Next time you think about farming forums messages, try and join the gamemode first.
This is a message for all gamemodes, not necessarily just for lifesteal :) No need to be so bitter at this point

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
I have bad laptop not pc how cn i even clip
Blud use fps boost texture pack, minimal settings, optifine, lower ur render distance, close all background apps, turn on gaming mode,use a good client, play with lowest resolution, I get 400 fps on 1.8 and 150 fps in latest versions.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
My guy shut up with this copy and paste bullshit. You ain't never played lifesteal so stuff your gob. Lifesteal has a problem currently with hackers potting invis, making their nametags not visable, and the evidence invalid.

Next time you think about farming forums messages, try and join the gamemode first.
Oh dang i didn't know it was that bad