Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Fake Bed Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCitronsLV

Hello there, the fake bed defense is basically when you hide your bed under blocks of which the map is created, there is a lot of videos on this topic in hypixel, if you havent seen one check it out you will understand it. Today me and my friend Xsyfer_DC were playing doubles, and we got a map, where the ground was made of sandstone. If you didn't know this, you can buy sandstone in the shop for 12 iron. So we had the idea to make the fake bed defense, we built up 2 blocks high filled it with sandstone and put wool defense and watched the players confusion when they try to break the bed defense and there isn't a bed.
2021-02-21_15.33.55.png2021-02-21_15.38.23.png2021-02-21_15.33.38.png
Steps to do this:
1) Get the sandstone floor map (I don't know the name of it)
2)Destroy your closest enemy team, to get theyre iron and diamond gen.
3) Get a lot of sandstone and build a wall of the edge of your bed island
4)Fill the rest of it with sandstone. The islands y level is 48, so your will fill it on y60.
5)Put wool defense. This is so that players don't use tnt or fireballs to destroy your defense and destroy the sandstone bellow it.
6) Watch your enemy confusion

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello there, the fake bed defense is basically when you hide your bed under blocks of which the map is created, there is a lot of videos on this topic in hypixel, if you havent seen one check it out you will understand it. Today me and my friend Xsyfer_DC were playing doubles, and we got a map, where the ground was made of sandstone. If you didn't know this, you can buy sandstone in the shop for 12 iron. So we had the idea to make the fake bed defense, we built up 2 blocks high filled it with sandstone and put wool defense and watched the players confusion when they try to break the bed defense and there isn't a bed.
View attachment 12964View attachment 12965View attachment 12966
Steps to do this:
1) Get the sandstone floor map (I don't know the name of it)
2)Destroy your closest enemy team, to get theyre iron and diamond gen.
3) Get a lot of sandstone and build a wall of the edge of your bed island
4)Fill the rest of it with sandstone. The islands y level is 48, so your will fill it on y60.
5)Put wool defense. This is so that players don't use tnt or fireballs to destroy your defense and destroy the sandstone bellow it.
6) Watch your enemy confusion
Ive seen this trick on hypickle and youtube too.
How long does it take to do that tho

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
I've seen people do this before on youtube lol, I want to try this, but it takes quite a while.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
My guess is, you copied from Zyph and target but this is cool tho.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Lmao this looks fun imma get a teammate and do it too XD

Status
Not open for further replies.