Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to make a perfect bed defense i am having trouble with bed defense

Adarsh999

Donator
Donator
IGN
Adarsh999
just a layer of flipping wool is enough for solos...but u gotta make a thicc bed def with different blocks in quads

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
i dont do def every time i just get the amount of blocks i need and i rush then if i died i make a def with wood

Noipe_

IGN
Noipe_
I think the best defence is based on your playstyle (talking about solos) like if you can defend your bed with skill then don't waste time and just put 1 layer wool defence but in different gamemodes like duo, trio, quad i think wood and wool is good enough unless you have sweaty opponents in which case i would do clay and endstone

ned_

Donator
Donator
I think the best defence is based on your playstyle (talking about solos) like if you can defend your bed with skill then don't waste time and just put 1 layer wool defence but in different gamemodes like duo, trio, quad i think wood and wool is good enough unless you have sweaty opponents in which case i would do clay and endstone
How do we know that person is a sweaty player

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
Put two blocks on top of the bed. It's the best just try it no one can take the bed like that.

MrBaronCat

I think it will be enough to protect your bed with wool in the solo game. In other multi-persons, you can protect it with combinations of wood, endstone, wool and ladder. I hope I could help 😊🙃

MrBaronCat

just a layer of flipping wool is enough for solos...but u gotta make a thicc bed def with different blocks in quads
Im sometimes surprised to see the enemy cover their bed with different blocks, as usually everyone just covers it with wool in solo 😅