Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP /Staff message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
/Staff message

Description:
Hello Community of JartexNetwork...

I thought of this creative idea so members of Jartex can be able to message a Staff in a fast and easy way the command will be /Staff message <message> Or /Staff msg <message>

• Why: Having this command will make the players be able to message a staff that is online without having to go to the same gamemode that they are in. And also this will make communicating with the staff easier and faster, therefore if there is a hacker/bug/ anything they would be able to report it more faster

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the ability to message and communicating with the staff team easier and faster

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
+1 will make life so much easier for a lot of people

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
just add /report <username> <case>
some kids might spam the command and interrupt staff members

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
just add /report <username> <case>
some kids might spam the command and interrupt staff members
Don't agree with the /report because on voodoo's 2nd server when it was implanted (I was staff), people used to troll by reporting for no reason or used it to swear with racism and discrimination. We had it removed 1 month after it's being implanted due to the troll. So /staff msg is a better option, and if a player does spam the command, in that case, the staff member can always punish the user.

+1 for /staff msg as it can be helpful a lot, I need to find staff by joining different servers. So it would be a great help to have the plugin added.

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
Don't agree with the /report because on voodoo's 2nd server when it was implanted (I was staff), people used to troll by reporting for no reason or used it to swear with racism and discrimination. We had it removed 1 month after it's being implanted due to the troll. So /staff msg is a better option, and if a player does spam the command, in that case, the staff member can always punish the user.

+1 for /staff msg as it can be helpful a lot, I need to find staff by joining different servers. So it would be a great help to have the plugin added.
The same problem would happen tho if they added /staff msg.. they might abuse it and that's most likely

iiFlux

Its really fantastic idea so all the staff members will get message in their chat.I like your suggestion so here you have my vote +1

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Actually, I'm changing my vote to -1, this command would be amazing on a server with less than 1k players but for Jartex that gets stable 2-3k+ players this command will just be mayhem, staff will only see messages from players and not even their own chat; It'll just be players flooding and people can abuse this command to troll and I think It's just a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.