Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP /Staff message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
/Staff message

Description:
Hello Community of JartexNetwork...

I thought of this creative idea so members of Jartex can be able to message a Staff in a fast and easy way the command will be /Staff message <message> Or /Staff msg <message>

• Why: Having this command will make the players be able to message a staff that is online without having to go to the same gamemode that they are in. And also this will make communicating with the staff easier and faster, therefore if there is a hacker/bug/ anything they would be able to report it more faster

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the ability to message and communicating with the staff team easier and faster

antistraight

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
/Staff message

Description:
Hello Community of JartexNetwork...

I thought of this creative idea so members of Jartex can be able to message a Staff in a fast and easy way the command will be /Staff message <message> Or /Staff msg <message>

• Why: Having this command will make the players be able to message a staff that is online without having to go to the same gamemode that they are in. And also this will make communicating with the staff easier and faster, therefore if there is a hacker/bug/ anything they would be able to report it more faster

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the ability to message and communicating with the staff team easier and faster
+1 definitely some server has this and it's very epic yes

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
Neutral

Although I like the idea, I feel like this could be abused even If we do decide to punish for it.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Neutral

Although I like the idea, I feel like this could be abused even If we do decide to punish for it.
Well there could be a rule added about this like: if you call a staff for no reason they will get like 3h ban or muted for 2 days. Or if you used it to just play around and not for serious matter they can be warned at first or ipbanned for a week, well it all depends on staff and how they feel about this command.

Status
Not open for further replies.