Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP /Staff message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
/Staff message

Description:
Hello Community of JartexNetwork...

I thought of this creative idea so members of Jartex can be able to message a Staff in a fast and easy way the command will be /Staff message <message> Or /Staff msg <message>

• Why: Having this command will make the players be able to message a staff that is online without having to go to the same gamemode that they are in. And also this will make communicating with the staff easier and faster, therefore if there is a hacker/bug/ anything they would be able to report it more faster

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the ability to message and communicating with the staff team easier and faster

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
I like the idea, and it's needed to contact staff around the network without having to switch servers.

But with the new friends system, you can add any staff as a friend and message them with /fmsg <name> without having to be in the same gamemode. The only problem is some staff may not accept friendships quickly, and it takes time to execute /fmsg <fullname> every time you have something to say (there's no /fr or whatever).

Upvoted your suggestion.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Hey SanadBilleh SanadBilleh Your suggestion is really good and you have my vote but the concern is there are many people who troll or send useless messages to the staff so that really is a huge issue.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Good idea +1

But it has to be a good and important message to use it, so it would be like " /staff hey how are you? "

it would be like " /staff I got a hacker on site anyone tp please? "

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
Hey SanadBilleh SanadBilleh Your suggestion is really good and you have my vote but the concern is there are many people who troll or send useless messages to the staff so that really is a huge issue.
We may punish people who waste our time for nothing.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
We may punish people who waste our time for nothing.
I can tell that the idea this guy made could be really useful and in handy, obviously, there are people that will troll about it but it is not really a reason not to add such commend or plugin (whatsoever) it could be a really fast way for you to handle more cheaters, screen share, come in a game-mode that people need help or even give solutions to problems on wide-server (What I mean is that it could come in handy on situations people need the help of staff but cannot find it on discord or forums for any reason).

Now, IDK bout you but punishing trolling messages or false would be a good thing. It would actually make things go in the opposite way. People will instead of going for it more and more making it a new drama, I might be wrong I am not in people's minds but yes there is a possibility. Besides that, I have seen people trolling about help or any other reasons and they haven't been punished nor thought of it anytime. So punishing those who "troll" is a bit off like if that was the case u get troll messages and such 24/7 on all the platforms and no action was made. I can understand that it is nothing alike speaking about a command because it could be spam able and more u all can imagine. So here I come making some "fixes". The command will be like this:

/staff msg (What u need help with) (1-time command) until a staff member "handles" it or "sees" the command

( Game-Mode Player 1: I need help) would pop on the staff's screen.

Now as soon as the staff member receives that message they will be able to communicate them with the following way:

They will have a command (/contact Name: (msg)) so that way they do not leave the game-mode they are in case they are doing something important on it and they could do 2 things at 1 time.

Something else I thought of is making a new team (Team Assistance) handling all the (help parts) so that way no staff that is not interested or get annoyed by it will get that messages popped up but those who love helping people will be notified or whatsoever.

This could actually come in handy in my opinion as no all staff members are able to help at any time or cannot or do not like to it is something I can understand so adding the team Team Assistance would be way easier for people who seek for help on Discord, Forums or In-game from the command this guy has suggested would help to decrease the drama and help many more people.

This was my thoughts, acceptable or not please don't hate me about it 😂 joke u can do whatever.

Awesome_R

I like the idea, and it's needed to contact staff around the network without having to switch servers.

But with the new friends system, you can add any staff as a friend and message them with /fmsg <name> without having to be in the same gamemode. The only problem is some staff may not accept friendships quickly, and it takes time to execute /fmsg <fullname> every time you have something to say (there's no /fr or whatever).

Upvoted your suggestion.
That is true, but isnt there a max to the number of friends you are allowed to have. Im pretty sure its like 30

Status
Not open for further replies.