Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP /Staff message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
/Staff message

Description:
Hello Community of JartexNetwork...

I thought of this creative idea so members of Jartex can be able to message a Staff in a fast and easy way the command will be /Staff message <message> Or /Staff msg <message>

• Why: Having this command will make the players be able to message a staff that is online without having to go to the same gamemode that they are in. And also this will make communicating with the staff easier and faster, therefore if there is a hacker/bug/ anything they would be able to report it more faster

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the ability to message and communicating with the staff team easier and faster

Encription

Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
/Staff message

Description:
Hello Community of JartexNetwork...

I thought of this creative idea so members of Jartex can be able to message a Staff in a fast and easy way the command will be /Staff message <message> Or /Staff msg <message>

• Why: Having this command will make the players be able to message a staff that is online without having to go to the same gamemode that they are in. And also this will make communicating with the staff easier and faster, therefore if there is a hacker/bug/ anything they would be able to report it more faster

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the ability to message and communicating with the staff team easier and faster
I agree with this but it should be connected with bungee cord so it goes to all staff globally

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
I'm going to stay neutral, it can be abused

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
+1 if there is no /report at least give us this, then a reply command would be /staff reply <username> Message

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It is a good idea and should be implemented server-wide but previous similar suggestions were denied so I don't think this will get accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.