Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP /Staff message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
/Staff message

Description:
Hello Community of JartexNetwork...

I thought of this creative idea so members of Jartex can be able to message a Staff in a fast and easy way the command will be /Staff message <message> Or /Staff msg <message>

• Why: Having this command will make the players be able to message a staff that is online without having to go to the same gamemode that they are in. And also this will make communicating with the staff easier and faster, therefore if there is a hacker/bug/ anything they would be able to report it more faster

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the ability to message and communicating with the staff team easier and faster

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
The same problem would happen tho if they added /staff msg.. they might abuse it and that's most likely
I do agree but /staff msg allows you to reply and stuff. /report allows you to teleport to the server straight off. But yes, it's true both are almost the same. I guess it's just my preference on /staff msg over /report.

Ghoste_Axe

+- i am neutral cause its a good thing for serious players but there is players who only gonaa spam and disturbe the staff so i think there is a better why to do it^^

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
+1 It would be really helpful to have this as people can message any staff member that is online even if they are not in the same game-mode

Detr0is

I have seen this on many servers, and I think this command would improve Jartex.
Problems would be solved faster.
+1

se1chu

Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
/Staff message

Description:
Hello Community of JartexNetwork...

I thought of this creative idea so members of Jartex can be able to message a Staff in a fast and easy way the command will be /Staff message <message> Or /Staff msg <message>

• Why: Having this command will make the players be able to message a staff that is online without having to go to the same gamemode that they are in. And also this will make communicating with the staff easier and faster, therefore if there is a hacker/bug/ anything they would be able to report it more faster

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the ability to message and communicating with the staff team easier and faster
I love this idea because that would be easier then messaging them in the discord or adding to the party, i would love this idea to be in server
+1

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Upvote for me but I think it could get annoying by spammers so maybe add a rule that doesn't allow to troll with this command?

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
I'm late to the party but it's a +1 from me. As long as there is a zero-tolerance rule towards those who use it to troll, like in assistance_chat on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.