Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Overpowering Hackers/Cheaters

5hero5

For a very long time, I let hackers get the best of me. I would play Bedwars, lose to a hacker, and go into my next game feeling depressed or furious.
However, I soon learned that it's better to brush the hackers off and to focus on enjoying the game.

Instead of looking at hackers or cheaters as nuisances, think of them as obstacles developed by the game to help test your limits. Think of them as bots who serve no purpose other than to sharpen YOUR skills. Because they sure as hell aren't sharpening their own skills with all of that cheating and hacking.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
For a very long time, I let hackers get the best of me. I would play Bedwars, lose to a hacker, and go into my next game feeling depressed or furious.
However, I soon learned that it's better to brush the hackers off and to focus on enjoying the game.

Instead of looking at hackers or cheaters as nuisances, think of them as obstacles developed by the game to help test your limits. Think of them as bots who serve no purpose other than to sharpen YOUR skills. Because they sure as hell aren't sharpening their own skills with all of that cheating and hacking.
Uhh too much philosophy for me but yeah I really do not mind dying to a hacker, becuz as soon as I know he is hacking , i start recording. And report them :D

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator

Yes developing your skills is great but next time make sure you report them after destorying them ----> ( https://jartexnetwork.com/form/2/select ).

Have fun xD

Nevin

Most hackers I fight with don't even know how to navigate the hacks. They just stay still for some time . To be honest it sucks to lose your winstreak or while your grinding bedwars.

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
I mean at the end there is a reason for reporting them B)

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Most sweats are able to destroy hackers, it's fun but most people can't do it sadly

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hackers are easy to defeat except the blatant ones. I was in practice and there was a guy spamming play ranked sumo and then I got bhopped on. The funny thing is my recording stopped a second before I got bhopped.

NumbSkull7896

Hackers And Cross Teamers Both Are A Pain And Reporting In Game Is Hard As The Staff Is Invis You Can Get A List Using /staff So You Cant /msg Plus All These New Clients Are Undetectable

Pughbert

i was getting such a good game and the last team was the hacker team they did nothing that whole round except defend from the side and didn't even kill them once i finish there side and attack them who would know... all three of them are hacking and i loose

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
Thanks for the words, it reminds me of how I like feel like I want to die whenever I get a final death because of stats on hypixel, i'll try <3