Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Incompetence of Staff and Refusal to Ban Blatant Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardwuar

2 weeks ago, I posted a discussion talking about the mass number of cheaters Bedwars has been experiencing. In the response, many people agreed that Jartex was overrun with hackers and a non-existent anti-cheat. Some players suggested recording every game to report these cheaters and put them on blast in the forums, which I have done. Over the past 2 weeks, I've reported about 7 or so hackers, the first 3 or 4 of which, were dealt with and banned by diligent moderators.

However, the last 3 I reported, has been a different outcome. Despite having irrefutable evidence, the moderators (which will not be named) denied the reports, citing "Lack of Evidence" despite the videos showing BLATANT use of hacks by said perps (Mind you, my recordings of hackers have not changed in format or viewing). The fact that some staff refuse to take action on the hacker infestation is downright discouraging as other players and myself have been working diligently to patrol the server and have taken time, energy and memory space on our PC's to report hackers. I call on you as the players of Jartex to review these pieces of footage and tell me if the evidence is sufficient that these players in question or hacking, since staff on the server say otherwise.

View: https://youtu.be/INNaiKLZbUw

View: https://youtu.be/mJbBpRACuZ4

View: https://youtu.be/iOh6R078zZI

SirGlitchy

Donator
Donator
Very much agreed, second one you could see antiknockback. I don't know how the third one got denied because it was the most obvious scaffold I have ever seen. The first one with the supposed invisibility I think may have just been a glitch with the replay mod.

You should tell us what hacks they are using to avoid any confusion though.

Changed to Neutral
Explanation provided below

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nardwuar

Very much agreed, second one you could see antiknockback. I don't know how the third one got denied because it was the most obvious scaffold I have ever seen. The first one with the supposed invisibility I think may have just been a glitch with the replay mod.

You should tell us what hacks they are using to avoid any confusion though.
Thank you man, the first one is supposed to show his antikb despite being hit at an angle while on a bridge. Had that been any legit player, they would've flown into the void.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nardwuar

The scoreboard is not visible in your videos therefore the reports got denied
Why would a scoreboard have anything to do with the validity of the report? The map is evidently a Jartex generated structure, and you can even see other players moving about in the background, why would any player go to great lengths to copy an entire bedwars map (Not even from Hypixel, but from a cracked server called Jartex, mind you) to fabricate evidence and introduce bot players. If you search all players in the videos shown, you can find numerous player stats on each of them confirming they have joined Jartex.

Besides, it's a playback built into Badlion Client, all I have a spectator's view, no chat or scoreboards shown... after all, we're reporting the gameplay are we not?

In past reports where I recorded that exact same spectator's view without scoreboard and chat, the reports were taking seriously and the cheaters were banned swiftly. I'm just baffled that all of the sudden, despite me not changing up my recording technique, the validity of my report is in question, despite the evidence being shown displays blatant hacks.

P.S. I clutched 3 games this morning all with hackers in them :p

xTappinq

Addicted Member
We don't accept reports with evidence that's older than 7 days and since the scoreboard is not provided we can't know the date

SummerBoi

Donator
Donator
IGN
SummerBoi
Your evidence consists of the Replay Mod which tends to have some amount of lag. It does not show the scoreboard either which is essential when you're reporting. The denials were correct and there's nothing wrong I can find with it. If you feel the Staff members are not doing their job and denying your reports with "blatant" evidence as you say, you may submit a staff report on them. If they're found guilty they'll be punished for it.

-o7v-

Donator
Donator
I watched the evidence and tbh i dont find it to be amazing proof..

Try always running OBS and when you run into someone suspicious you press on your rec button and rec the fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.