Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Incompetence of Staff and Refusal to Ban Blatant Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardwuar

2 weeks ago, I posted a discussion talking about the mass number of cheaters Bedwars has been experiencing. In the response, many people agreed that Jartex was overrun with hackers and a non-existent anti-cheat. Some players suggested recording every game to report these cheaters and put them on blast in the forums, which I have done. Over the past 2 weeks, I've reported about 7 or so hackers, the first 3 or 4 of which, were dealt with and banned by diligent moderators.

However, the last 3 I reported, has been a different outcome. Despite having irrefutable evidence, the moderators (which will not be named) denied the reports, citing "Lack of Evidence" despite the videos showing BLATANT use of hacks by said perps (Mind you, my recordings of hackers have not changed in format or viewing). The fact that some staff refuse to take action on the hacker infestation is downright discouraging as other players and myself have been working diligently to patrol the server and have taken time, energy and memory space on our PC's to report hackers. I call on you as the players of Jartex to review these pieces of footage and tell me if the evidence is sufficient that these players in question or hacking, since staff on the server say otherwise.

View: https://youtu.be/INNaiKLZbUw

View: https://youtu.be/mJbBpRACuZ4

View: https://youtu.be/iOh6R078zZI

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Just dont use the replay mod adain for catching hackers , so then your reports will get accepted (even though that it must get accepted Imao)

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
I never said that the user wasn't hacking. What I said that you're not supposed to be reporting a hacker with replay mod. That's the exact reason it got denied.
Summer I can assure you THERE IS NO LAG IN REPLAY MOD WHATSOEVER. Replay mod works by recreating the exact same things that happened. The lag in replay mod is the same as the client and basically the ping. The only reason I can really see why you don't ban hackers is because scoreboard is not visible as mentioned by itchydanger; so you don't have a date, but if you still have evidence that the player was hacking then shouldn't you ban them? Why does the "7 day" rule exist?

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Just dont use the replay mod adain for catching hackers , so then your reports will get accepted (even though that it must get accepted Imao)
You don't always have obs on. Also recording with obs make ur frames drop. Replay mod does not(maybe a little).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nardwuar

Just finished playing about 15 games, encountered a hacker about ever other game. What a joke of a bedwars experience.

_Salti

Banned
We don't accept reports with evidence that's older than 7 days and since the scoreboard is not provided we can't know the date
That sounds really dumb. If someone is hacking regardless of the date they should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.