Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Me when kimmyosken quitted jartex

HiveWind6250

Donator
Donator
IGN
Maxmander
Says the one who accuses people for hacking and is a hacker himself and wastes his entire life on a thread "lpwmack_17 is a hacker" and applies for "staff" in the incorrect forum then over-apologizes + L + imagine trolling that you are too young to use discord and getting yourself in trouble and always making new accounts in discord and joining jartex discord + imagine being too lazy to share ID to discord + stop over-apologizing coz we didn't ask + I'm finding who asked 👀 + unable to apply for staff in the correct forum + unable to ask for assistance in jartex forums insteading of making new discord accs and asking for assistance + 69421+ skill issues + I talked to yo mom last night and figured out that she hates you + imagine acting cool and being childish + unable to solve skill issues + taking 69421+ L + imagine thinking L means love + what's wrong with toxicity bro? + trying to find who asked about your opinion on this msg + L doesn't mean love it means loser which is you +blaming lpwmack_17 for no reason + who is lpwmack_17? Mack Mack ? + yo dad left to get milk + making too much mistakes + unable to regret + L + ratio + jokes on you + ok buddy + too childish to exist + searching up how to roast lpwmack_17 in youtube and getting results from the 90s + didn't ask if yt didn't exist back then + tryharding to get blacklisted + making new accs and trying to solve skill issues + you are as dumb as CuteBoy_Wolf + admit it + no rights to admit + kiddo + L + ratio + bye bud Dm Hixzzu#0931 for more information + no life + pablo + see you never 😂
I guess this is too much message

HiveWind6250

Donator
Donator
IGN
Maxmander
LOL Kimmyosken is the kid who keeps begging me for diamond rank
This kid begged me for gold rank LOL

P.S.: He had 3000 golds he used it to buy gold then he spent on crate keys + asked Hixzzu to spend on crates keys too + he should have kept those golds and buy Diamond Rank

NotHixzzu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NotHixzzu_
Bruh that's it this is not funny anymore

JstMental JstMental pls lock this thread fast

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
Says the one who accuses people for hacking and is a hacker himself and wastes his entire life on a thread "lpwmack_17 is a hacker" and applies for "staff" in the incorrect forum then over-apologizes + L + imagine trolling that you are too young to use discord and getting yourself in trouble and always making new accounts in discord and joining jartex discord + imagine being too lazy to share ID to discord + stop over-apologizing coz we didn't ask + I'm finding who asked 👀 + unable to apply for staff in the correct forum + unable to ask for assistance in jartex forums insteading of making new discord accs and asking for assistance + 69421+ skill issues + I talked to yo mom last night and figured out that she hates you + imagine acting cool and being childish + unable to solve skill issues + taking 69421+ L + imagine thinking L means love + what's wrong with toxicity bro? + trying to find who asked about your opinion on this msg + L doesn't mean love it means loser which is you +blaming lpwmack_17 for no reason + who is lpwmack_17? Mack Mack ? + yo dad left to get milk + making too much mistakes + unable to regret + L + ratio + jokes on you + ok buddy + too childish to exist + searching up how to roast lpwmack_17 in youtube and getting results from the 90s + didn't ask if yt didn't exist back then + tryharding to get blacklisted + making new accs and trying to solve skill issues + you are as dumb as CuteBoy_Wolf + admit it + no rights to admit + kiddo + L + ratio + bye bud Dm Hixzzu#0931 for more information + no life + pablo + see you never 😂
who even is lpwmack_17?

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
love it.