Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About kimmyosken.

You like my introduction?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
Hello everyone. I'm kimmyosken, I'm a kind hearted non toxic good minecraft player. I love helping people. my goal is to apply for staff but im not 13+. I ❤️ helping people. But, other people bully me and be rude to me. But, I don't care about them. I kept helping people. IGN: kimmyosken. My favorite game in jartexnetwork: Creative. I'm new to forums and we all can be friends together :D have a nice day.

Darth_ZenOh

Donator
Donator
Hello everyone. I'm kimmyosken, I'm a kind hearted non toxic good minecraft player. I love helping people. my goal is to apply for staff but im not 13+. I ❤️ helping people. But, other people bully me and be rude to me. But, I don't care about them. I kept helping people. IGN: kimmyosken. My favorite game in jartexnetwork: Creative. I'm new to forums and we all can be friends together :D have a nice day.
Hello, kimmyosken.
Welcome to JartexNetwork forums, enjoy and have fun.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Welcome to the JartexNetwork forums, nice to meet you!

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hello KimYosken KimYosken
Nice to meet you