Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

quitting jartex

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Hello everyone, I am quitting jartex. When I joined jartex, it was shit, but now it is shitter. And I'm going to college after the holidays so I won't have time for MC anymore. You probably noticed I haven't played much recently.

Staff members are shit. Go login, type /staff, 99% there will be no staff online (or well they are vanished, so they don't need to do their fucking jobs). Old staff like hakim were shit but the new staff. They are so awful. iFly specifically is some 7 year old that gets bullied so he got staff on jartex to falseban people to make himself feel better. His mother still doesn't love him. The staff are also awful at banning cheaters, I've recorded several people fucking bhopping blatantly and its "lag". Lost my 85ws solo bw ws to some kid with antikb. He had over 150 wins. Messaged several staff members with evidence, after several days he still wasn't banned. Great staff. Next thing to rant about, the community. It is full of 12 year old asians who learned how to left click yesterday and think that they are good because they won a 2v1. Or maybe not. I remember 2 people flexing that they nearly beat me. In a 1v2. Also they didn't even get my bed. And there is kaivalya, who I don't need to say anything about. Dev team is shit now too. When thiemo did everything, although it was slow, at least it was good. Now we can't even rush on mario kart because stupxd decided to fuck with the block protection radius. We've got shit maps like broken because nirahz gets nostalgia from it.

Was fun. Learned a lot on jartex. Specifically how not to design a server / game.

Fuck you all.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
I'm hakim251 and I approve with this message. Barely any good staff members.