Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

me say staph good or badddddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello so me and Nirahz Nirahz were bored and decided to review all the staff.

-=(-)=-
Trials

Knowly - Has resigned twice, why accept him again? Does accept parties though so that's a +. Neutral
Unalert - Not enough info
doggies2000004 - Joins party, says he'll spectate, leaves and continues playing. -1

-=(-)=-
Helpers

xd_banana - Spends his time on practice, barely know him. Neutral
iGapy_ - Unreliable when it comes to party inviting him, toxic. -1
JoltTheBolt - Former best staff, seems inactive at the moment. Deserves a big +1, but -points for inactivity.
Ichmagmiri - Knows hacks, but pretty inactive and doesn't always accept invites. -1
PolarBear2003 - Seems hella inactive on forums, also on discord. Appears online in-game sometimes, don't know about parties. -1
Zoiko - Active on forums, not really in-game. -1
JohnMak - Never seen him in-game, apart from 2 times where he didn't accept invites no matter how many times I sent one, pretty inactive on forums. -1
Viclyn_ - Active, specs people who get banned/kicked by ac, accepts invites, more mature than most of the staff team. Best staff member. +1

-=(-)=-
Jr. Mods

chocz700 - #2 staff member at the moment, is active and always accepts invites, has made mistakes in determining if a player is legitimate. +1
Mayak_123 - Kinda active on forums and in-game, used to be more active though. Does accept invites, +1
GamingFizz - Worst staff member, toxic, immature and inactive. Doesn't accept invites anymore. -1
NotSansy - Toxic, inactive, can't handle criticism, doesn't accept parties. -1
PGUnation - Inactive af, team factions though so it's hard to judge him. Neutral
k4otIc_girl - Inactive af. -1

-=(-)=-
Mods

Rodagave115 - Pretty chill person, doesn't argue a lot, nice to speak to, doesn't play minigames often I don't think, so it's hard to judge. Neutral
SummerBoi - Toxic, inactive, immature, doesn't accept invites. -1
hakim251 - Toxic af, team factions though. Neutral
Andeh - Pretty toxic, does know hacks, but also pretty inactive. -1

-=(-)=-
Sr. Mods

PaceLV - Team factions. Neutral
LordKacem - Used to be my (Nirahz) favourite, but he's been ignoring me lately and has a habit of not being online. Neutral
Flexier - Used to be more active, doesn't really respond to DMs, also doesn't accept parties. -1
natty_sword - Used to be more active, haven't seen him recently though. Neutral

-=(-)=-
Devs

JustThiemo - Listens to bedwars community, hasn't added much recently however. Neutral
Botervrij - Haven't seen enough. Neutral

-=(-)=-
Owners

Both are complete shit. They don't listen to their community, they don't care about it, all they care about is money. -2

This is just mine and Nirahz's opinions we don't hate any staff, and just because we give them a -1 doesn't mean they are a bad staff member.
We both main bedwars, therefore we put "Neutral" for the staff members who aren't often online on minigames.

EDIT: I guess we should have been a bit more clear, our goal is to inform the staff team of what the can improve on. We know you are all hard at work, and we appreciate that, but we just think there are some things you could be doing better. We are not trying to be disrespectful or publicly shame anyone.

Last edited:

ZoneRGH

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Your intentions are on a different side than your words. You say it's just your opinion and you mean no offense or shame to anyone, yet your handly-picked words are the exact reverse opposite of that.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Your intentions are on a different side than your words. You say it's just your opinion and you mean no offense or shame to anyone, yet your handly-picked words are the exact reverse opposite of that.
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.