Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is skyways a p2w to donors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
AjsoerIsOnline
Nope i don't think so, u can easily kill them by using ur skills, if u got in a game with 4 diamond ranks person and they all vote normal mode and the kit they choose is diamond kit so full iron p4 and an diamond axe, u can easily kill them by outrunning them just run and wait for chest refill and get stack, that happen to me once and won. ( sorry for my bad english )

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Sometimes it's really hard to kill someone depending on the kit, but it's a strategy game, so I wouldn't say it's a pay to win game.
It's not really a strategy game, bedwars is more strategic I think

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
As a player with gold rank, I can say it is a bit p2w because if you vote normal and choose any ranked kits, you don't even need to loot. Just open 1 chest and take block for bridging. It is true that ranked player can be killed easily, but still have pretty op perks.
i still take the diamond armor set and keep the iron set in case some parts of the diamond armor are missing

Grimm2241

IGN
Grimm2241
Skywars p2w no doubt so its really useless to play unless you buy a rank

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
Skywars p2w no doubt so its really useless to play unless you buy a rank
it's not really useless, i was a non once and let me tell you that i felt really Pro Gamer when i could manage to kill a ranked player. well now it's not that exciting but once you kill one you'll start getting better at it i guess.

Grimm2241

IGN
Grimm2241
it's not really useless, i was a non once and let me tell you that i felt really Pro Gamer when i could manage to kill a ranked player. well now it's not that exciting but once you kill one you'll start getting better at it i guess.
Nvm it might be bc im bad at pvp and good at building

Grimm2241

IGN
Grimm2241
I agree Bedwars requires far more game knowledge and map sense compared to Skywars.
When i was playing bedwars yesterday i was able to clutch and kill 3 people in 2 secs, and i also think its my mouse thats unexplainable broken (not physically) and my 578 ms lol

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Nope i don't think so, u can easily kill them by using ur skills, if u got in a game with 4 diamond ranks person and they all vote normal mode and the kit they choose is diamond kit so full iron p4 and an diamond axe, u can easily kill them by outrunning them just run and wait for chest refill and get stack, that happen to me once and won. ( sorry for my bad english )
Of course, it is p2w. If sw is not p2w, can someone explain me why are they getting special kits that others can’t? Are they pro players? Ultra skilled? Or high level? No. Answer = p2w . Ok, still you can kill them but their win chance is more than yours. Why you need to get special tactics to kill them? What‘s their difference from others? Being donator! NONSENSE! If it wasn’t p2w, donors would be not different from others. Like the bridge. My favorite minigame. Fair game. Donors have no different from others. Anyway! Sw is p2w, that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.