Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is skyways a p2w to donors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
AjsoerIsOnline
Nope i don't think so, u can easily kill them by using ur skills, if u got in a game with 4 diamond ranks person and they all vote normal mode and the kit they choose is diamond kit so full iron p4 and an diamond axe, u can easily kill them by outrunning them just run and wait for chest refill and get stack, that happen to me once and won. ( sorry for my bad english )

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
True, dia kit has the advantage early game, but everyone that is somewhat decent at sw knows that the fastest one at mid has the biggest chances of winning. End game is what matters, a good early game doesn't mean a good end game. End game decides whether u win or lose, so I dont really see the point about having the advantage early on. The better player wins in the end, that's all. Doesn't matter who has the advantage early game. If both players are equal good and get to mid at the same time, the RNG will decide who wins. A few dia pieces with iron sharp 1 and hp pots can beat dia kit. So it's just a matter of RNG.

This is true, But you have to account for the differences in enchants, The diamond kit regardless of the map if in Normal mode completely outclasses mid loot before chest refill. So until the chests refill with higher tier gear the Diamond has the biggest gear advantage, even after chest refills there's a chance that the gear given by the kit still outclasses what is in the chest. Yes, the player's skill is heavily in account but on a basis of starting strategies... the donor kit gives the highest probability of making it to mid.

As you also said any decent player at sw knows that first to mid has the highest chance of winning, but this doesn't matter if you get to mid and still get worse rng loot to gear that is given by the diamond kit. Again I don't think it's P2W but being a donor does have a massive boost on the way the game plays out, at least for the first 3-5 minutes

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
True, dia kit has the advantage early game, but everyone that is somewhat decent at sw knows that the fastest one at mid has the biggest chances of winning. End game is what matters, a good early game doesn't mean a good end game. End game decides whether u win or lose, so I dont really see the point about having the advantage early on. The better player wins in the end, that's all. Doesn't matter who has the advantage early game. If both players are equal good and get to mid at the same time, the RNG will decide who wins. A few dia pieces with iron sharp 1 and hp pots can beat dia kit. So it's just a matter of RNG.

Another point is that donors have an increased vote count meaning they can relatively ensure they get the modes that give them the best posibility of a win.

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
Nope i don't think so, u can easily kill them by using ur skills, if u got in a game with 4 diamond ranks person and they all vote normal mode and the kit they choose is diamond kit so full iron p4 and an diamond axe, u can easily kill them by outrunning them just run and wait for chest refill and get stack, that happen to me once and won. ( sorry for my bad english )

Read this thread, It'll help you if your finding trouble with donors due to kit advantages early game

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I've been seeing a lot of people saying skywars isn't p2w if you have the skill, the better you are the higher the chance. I use the gold kit and I can say for certain that if you do have a rank your strategy changes.

But in most cases, the kits only matter in Normal mode, as far as the extreme mode goes the kit gap can easily be breached. But being a donor and having kits does significantly put you at a higher advantage as you don't need to loot as many chests which lead to faster rushes which leads to easier and more efficient kills. Its P2W but the gap can be breached by a player's own individual skill
You know, each kit has own advantage, Diamond Kit, P3 Armor and sharp 3 Axe, Healer kit, Healing Pots (+ regenerations) and Princess Kit, Flame Bow. Don't forget Diamond Kit doesn't have any potions nor Flame bow. Diamond Kit always gives an advantage at the beginning of the game

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Another point is that donors have an increased vote count meaning they can relatively ensure they get the modes that give them the best posibility of a win.
That is not p2w because you can just leave the game if you don't want to play normal mode

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I definitely agree with you, but it's not really RNG 😅
Even if the players are equal, someone can always make a mistake so I don't think it could be due to RNG

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
That is true but on most maps I vote extreme. Simply cuz the kb swords can be a huge risk in normal mode on certain maps.
This is true, But you have to account for the differences in enchants, The diamond kit regardless of the map if in Normal mode completely outclasses mid loot before chest refill. So until the chests refill with higher tier gear the Diamond has the biggest gear advantage, even after chest refills there's a chance that the gear given by the kit still outclasses what is in the chest. Yes, the player's skill is heavily in account but on a basis of starting strategies... the donor kit gives the highest probability of making it to mid.

As you also said any decent player at sw knows that first to mid has the highest chance of winning, but this doesn't matter if you get to mid and still get worse rng loot to gear that is given by the diamond kit. Again I don't think it's P2W but being a donor does have a massive boost on the way the game plays out, at least for the first 3-5 minutes
Not really, you can easily get a good sword and some diamond pieces before chest refill. Just a matter of RNG. Diamond pieces are always better than prot4 iron pieces, doesnt matter if they are enchanted or not. But like you said, dia kit already guarantees good armor and changes your strategy a lot.

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
I definitely agree with you, but it's not really RNG 😅
Even if the players are equal, someone can always make a mistake so I don't think it could be due to RNG
The loot you get out of chests are definitely RNG. Sometimes you can get pearls, gapps, dia armor and speed pots. But other times you can literally get nothing.

BeLikeAndre_

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeLikeAndre_
ye i think sw is a bit p2w

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
First of all, don't call it unfair if you're not willing to pay over 30 euros for a rank. The ranks on skywars cost a lot of money, so players that really want a rank will spend from 30-70 euros just to get a minigame rank. It's not like it costs from 5-10 euros, if it were then it would be unfair. Stop calling skywars P2W if you aren't willing to spend 30-70 euros for a rank and crying because you're just bad at pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.