Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is skyways a p2w to donors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
AjsoerIsOnline
Nope i don't think so, u can easily kill them by using ur skills, if u got in a game with 4 diamond ranks person and they all vote normal mode and the kit they choose is diamond kit so full iron p4 and an diamond axe, u can easily kill them by outrunning them just run and wait for chest refill and get stack, that happen to me once and won. ( sorry for my bad english )

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
imo i think the dono kits are really being treated as if they're like prot 7 and sharp 6,because they arent,sure,the diamond axe from diamond kit might be op in normal,but the armor really isnt,a good player can easily kill a diamond kit player assuming the diamond kit player is not insane,and the gold and iron kits are basically useless other than for atleast kinda good armor in case they dont get a piece from their loot chest,

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Nope i don't think so, u can easily kill them by using ur skills, if u got in a game with 4 diamond ranks person and they all vote normal mode and the kit they choose is diamond kit so full iron p4 and an diamond axe, u can easily kill them by outrunning them just run and wait for chest refill and get stack, that happen to me once and won. ( sorry for my bad english )
Skywars is p2w which is very unfair for norank players. Bro diamond rank kit has Prot 3 iron armors, sharpness 3, unbreaking 3 diamond axe If they vote normal ur done bro lol

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
It is incredibly ptw, but as many of these other posts say, you can easily beat diamond ranks by waiting for chest refill and getting stacked. Also, it turns out that there are many diamond ranks that aren’t that good at pvp, so if you’re halfway decent at the game you can still take them in a fight with the gear disadvantage.

Last edited:

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I personally use Diamond Kit, but I can say that Skywars isn't pay to win. Here are different ways to you to beat Diamond Kit :

You can pearl on him at the beginning of the game and throw him on the void. If you are not confident then adopt these steps:

Choose Healer Kit.
Be the first at middle.
Be sure you have an enchantment table, an anvil and experience with you. Enchant your stuff as much as you can.
Avoid the Diamond Kit.
Try to throw him with kb swords to waste his pearls.
Then you can finally fight him: you normally have almost same stuff and you have 3 pots (6 if Kit lvl 4) with you that Diamond Kit doesn't have. You have now an advantage.

I actually found for you tips to beat me, I'm really dumb xD

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Skywars is P2W. Stop saying it isn't. even if people say, "once youre mid it wont be hard" Take the fact that the first rush will always guarantee the Diamond rank to win. Prot 3 Armor VS gold leggings and u enchanted iron and chain armor fighting. So darn fair, definitely not pay to win! Thats already an advantage, which is P2W. Healer kit? What if you dont have that? then what, just hope you get a KB sword when he's already next to you and bridging. So fun experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.