Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is skyways a p2w to donors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
AjsoerIsOnline
Nope i don't think so, u can easily kill them by using ur skills, if u got in a game with 4 diamond ranks person and they all vote normal mode and the kit they choose is diamond kit so full iron p4 and an diamond axe, u can easily kill them by outrunning them just run and wait for chest refill and get stack, that happen to me once and won. ( sorry for my bad english )

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
First of all, don't call it unfair if you're not willing to pay over 30 euros for a rank. The ranks on skywars cost a lot of money, so players that really want a rank will spend from 30-70 euros just to get a minigame rank. It's not like it costs from 5-10 euros, if it were then it would be unfair. Stop calling skywars P2W if you aren't willing to spend 30-70 euros for a rank and crying because you're just bad at pvp.
We already talked about this subject, Skywars isn't p2w

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
As a player with gold rank, I can say it is a bit p2w because if you vote normal and choose any ranked kits, you don't even need to loot. Just open 1 chest and take block for bridging. It is true that ranked player can be killed easily, but still have pretty op perks.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
As a player with gold rank, I can say it is a bit p2w because if you vote normal and choose any ranked kits, you don't even need to loot. Just open 1 chest and take block for bridging. It is true that ranked player can be killed easily, but still have pretty op perks.
Yes but if we consider what you said, don't forget that you can buy Iron and Gold rank by voting, so it's free and everyone can get this perk so it isn't p2w.

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Yes but if we consider what you said, don't forget that you can buy Iron and Gold rank by voting, so it's free and everyone can get this perk so it isn't p2w.
Well, I didn't know it still existed. I haven't played in a long time ago. Sorry. That kinda changes the situation. In that case everyone can get a rank.

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
That is so not true, literally diamond armor without prot is better than prot 4 iron. If you open 1 chest, u're literally fucked. A chest gives like around 20 blocks, you'll use these to build to mid and that's it. What will u do? Camp mid cuz u have no blocks?

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
That is so not true, literally diamond armor without prot is better than prot 4 iron. If you open 1 chest, u're literally fucked. A chest gives like around 20 blocks, you'll use these to build to mid and that's it. What will u do? Camp mid cuz u have no blocks?
Forgot to say, it depends on which mode is it, normal or extreme. If it's extreme this is true, but if it's normal, it is completely different thing. With 20 blocks you can get to next chest and if you find an ender pearl in there you have huge advantage because you can attack a non stacked player with your iron gear. Even if you don't find an enderpearl you can take more blocks and go for people.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Well, I didn't know it still existed. I haven't played in a long time ago. Sorry. That kinda changes the situation. In that case everyone can get a rank.
Yes, so we proved Skywars isn't p2w

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Indeed, the most chests you loot the most gapples and pearls you have

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Forgot to say, it depends on which mode is it, normal or extreme. If it's extreme this is true, but if it's normal, it is completely different thing. With 20 blocks you can get to next chest and if you find an ender pearl in there you have huge advantage because you can attack a non stacked player with your iron gear. Even if you don't find an enderpearl you can take more blocks and go for people.
In all the cases, if you loot all the chests, there won't be any for others

Trikory

Sometimes it's really hard to kill someone depending on the kit, but it's a strategy game, so I wouldn't say it's a pay to win game.

Status
Not open for further replies.