Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is skyways a p2w to donors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
AjsoerIsOnline
Nope i don't think so, u can easily kill them by using ur skills, if u got in a game with 4 diamond ranks person and they all vote normal mode and the kit they choose is diamond kit so full iron p4 and an diamond axe, u can easily kill them by outrunning them just run and wait for chest refill and get stack, that happen to me once and won. ( sorry for my bad english )

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
its pay to win tho like cant u see the difference between ur votees and the donnor ranks vote counts

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well if u got skills u can win it just thats how it is

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Nope i don't think so, u can easily kill them by using ur skills, if u got in a game with 4 diamond ranks person and they all vote normal mode and the kit they choose is diamond kit so full iron p4 and an diamond axe, u can easily kill them by outrunning them just run and wait for chest refill and get stack, that happen to me once and won. ( sorry for my bad english )
i agree getting good af armour, an unrivalled weapon, and a rod is not p2w at all its just noobs who always complain like stupxd stupxd

Deleted User

Banned
Donator
Yes, skywars is p2w only in normal mode. In extreme the p2w kits are useless except from the rod

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It gives them an advantage yes, but it isn't that much P2W.

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
If u rush to mid and get stacked, the kits wont matter anymore. Healer kit is more OP imo, a guy with sharp1 dia sword with healer kit can beat a p4 iron guy (if their skills are both equal).

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Finally some Diamonds who agree with me, you can still win against a Diamond Kit with Healer kit and skills..

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
I've been seeing a lot of people saying skywars isn't p2w if you have the skill, the better you are the higher the chance. I use the gold kit and I can say for certain that if you do have a rank your strategy changes.

But in most cases, the kits only matter in Normal mode, as far as the extreme mode goes the kit gap can easily be breached. But being a donor and having kits does significantly put you at a higher advantage as you don't need to loot as many chests which lead to faster rushes which leads to easier and more efficient kills. Its P2W but the gap can be breached by a player's own individual skill

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
If u rush to mid and get stacked, the kits wont matter anymore. Healer kit is more OP imo, a guy with sharp1 dia sword with healer kit can beat a p4 iron guy (if their skills are both equal).

The point isn't rushing to mid, the point is the advantage that a donor player gets off spawn. Regardless of how you put it, donors will always have the advantage early game. This doesn't mean the skill isn't accounted for its just that your chances of winning are significantly increased compared to the average player

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
The point isn't rushing to mid, the point is the advantage that a donor player gets off spawn. Regardless of how you put it, donors will always have the advantage early game. This doesn't mean the skill isn't accounted for its just that your chances of winning are significantly increased compared to the average player
True, dia kit has the advantage early game, but everyone that is somewhat decent at sw knows that the fastest one at mid has the biggest chances of winning. End game is what matters, a good early game doesn't mean a good end game. End game decides whether u win or lose, so I dont really see the point about having the advantage early on. The better player wins in the end, that's all. Doesn't matter who has the advantage early game. If both players are equal good and get to mid at the same time, the RNG will decide who wins. A few dia pieces with iron sharp 1 and hp pots can beat dia kit. So it's just a matter of RNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.