Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is jartex dying??

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Not all people who are banned are hackers. There are also people who are wrongfully banned
And there a vast amount of true positivies. hundereds of hackers get successfully banned each day. A few false positivies are better than a whole lot of false negatives yk

ItsMeJuno

IGN
ItsJustMe_MC
And there a vast amount of true positivies. hundereds of hackers get successfully banned each day. A few false positivies are better than a whole lot of false negatives yk
That is true but I know and several people with me that I have been wrongly banned and I have been waiting for an answer to an unban for 17 days and still have not heard anything from them, I see nothing positive in that

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Well it their own fault

We have been playing witg the same damm content for more then a year and they don't even try to make a good content update

Other then just new features

Prison gotten a content update with edition of soul cave but it aint much

They are digging their own grave with the path that they are taking

86Kisme

Well it their own fault

We have been playing witg the same damm content for more then a year and they don't even try to make a good content update

Other then just new features

Prison gotten a content update with edition of soul cave but it aint much

They are digging their own grave with the path that they are taking
it’s not so easy tho. Screw push for content updates. Last server I play kept adding new content to try to please players and ended up butchering server and making more dead than it was.

Reactions: Yuu

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
No it seemed like it was but when in 2020 and 2021, schools were closed lockdown was there so more people could play.
Now everything is opened again so people have to do their works, schools etc.
So it is normal.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
it’s not so easy tho. Screw push for content updates. Last server I play kept adding new content to try to please players and ended up butchering server and making more dead than it was.
too much content surly isnt the best idea

jartex is content updates have become absolute to the point where i and my friend have became frustated
they dont even pruduce good content update they just roll in new feature which is fine but there should be a content update to make player stay

people are staying cus there are player that they can play with im only staying here cus my friends

none the less the content updates from my prespective arent the greatest

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
They should really safeguard the minigames community first since it should be the biggest of all servers. Apparently, it does not seem like it has much attention when it comes to updates and stuff.