Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is jartex scamming me?

kneksus

I bought Crystal Rank a while ago but still haven't received it.
This did not only happen to me but also to a friend who also bought crystal at the same time.

I tried messaging Staff and already created multiple support tickets but am recieving no reply.

I am writing this to raise awareness of this issue and get some help as I and other players are paying for a subscription we are not receiving.

_Sebby

IGN
ImSebby
It's my pleasure. I also made 5 tickets to get donator title but still no title :(

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I bought Crystal Rank a while ago but still haven't received it.
This did not only happen to me but also to a friend who also bought crystal at the same time.

I tried messaging Staff and already created multiple support tickets but am recieving no reply.

I am writing this to raise awareness of this issue and get some help as I and other players are paying for a subscription we are not receiving.

Hello kneksus,

Please note that for this scenario, you need to open a Payment Issue Thread, if you still haven't received your in game rank.​
Only the owner handles these issues, so please be patient until you receive an answer from him - and don't worry, it will be looked into.​
Thank you for your understanding!​
Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB