Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is jartex dying??

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Yall its not like this what is happening is everyone is busy touching grass and hence both Minecraft and jartex are dying slowly and surely also like jartex has a ton of bugs so like they cause player count to drop as well as mentioned by people above

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
Well it might be due to because of the lockdown ending, as people had more time to play due to online school. I'm still quite sad to see how the player count has took a dip down, and many of my friends and known-players quitting. I myself think that jartex isn't really dying, but just not on its peak.

Dragon_Ilulu

Addicted Member
Suspended
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Dragon_Ilulu
Well it might be due to because of the lockdown ending, as people had more time to play due to online school. I'm still quite sad to see how the player count has took a dip down, and many of my friends and known-players quitting. I myself think that jartex isn't really dying, but just not on its peak.
Yeah, thats kinda one of the most true reasons. Also a reason I took a break right after covid lmao

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Yall just say yea it because lockdown is over again and again and not realise that it jartex own fault for not keeping player base interested in the gamemode itself

Like name a an update that wasn't just absolute bullshit
Like lastest update in prison which introduced kingpin aka the most p2w season to this date
That made prison completely dogshit by how greedy and dumb was their thoughts on implementing it

Dragon_Ilulu

Addicted Member
Suspended
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Dragon_Ilulu
Yall just say yea it because lockdown is over again and again and not realise that it jartex own fault for not keeping player base interested in the gamemode itself

Like lastest update in prison which introduced kingpin aka the most p2w season to this date
That made prison completely dogshit by how greedy and dumb was their thoughts on implementing it
Someone is salty my guys 😂

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_

You're one of those guys who talk shit about things but can't live without it. I bet you, you play jartex. Also, tell me one thing which is p2w apart from lootboxes and crates(if u cry about that, that's in every server so yk). Also if you play prison your opinions don't matter 💀