Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is jartex dying??

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Minecraft isn't dying, its just the amount of bugs that seem to be popping up on Jartex is making the playerbase go down. After a while, the game also gets boring, so it drops again. You won't see many "good" or "active" players on during this time, because usually good players are above the age of 12 and need to study for winter exams.

After having played Minecraft since it released, i can confidently tell you its not a boring game, as long as you play with friends and dont run out of ideas

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Jartex is not dying, Minecraft hype is over

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
pardon my grammar I meant *classic* it would be so cool I would beat everyone In that :DDD

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
pardon my grammar I meant *classic* it would be so cool I would beat everyone In that :DDD
Jartex devs always say we don’t wanna copy but maybe copying will make jartex a little bit better and get a bunch of activity idkkkk

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Jartex devs always say we don’t wanna copy but maybe copying will make jartex a little bit better and get a bunch of activity idkkkk
idk if i am allowed to say But technically Hypixel somewhat Copied bridge so wtf?