Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is It Worth It Buying Ranks In This Server

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
IDK if it is worth it. Maybe gold is worth it I think Cause you only need skill. A mythic rank got flawlessed by me in practice so i woudn't say rank give advantages over gameplay.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
IDK if it is worth it. Maybe gold is worth it I think Cause you only need skill. A mythic rank got flawlessed by me in practice so i woudn't say rank give advantages over gameplay.
the only p2w modes I can think of rn is skywars, kitpvp. Maybe survival and factions but idk about them

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
the only p2w modes I can think of rn is skywars, kitpvp. Maybe survival and factions but idk about them
Yes, i mean like p2w modes like skywars, Kitpvp, practice(yes it is p2w), factions. I only play bedwars cause it is the only no p2w game.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Hm when they target you, it's more or less like getting free kills. (Depends on your skills).

memesisgreat

Okay this my opinion. do not buy iron or gold ranks its really useless and there's a lot of disadvantages, Okay you get to fly in lobbies, claim more missions, get some extra crates, get a skywars kit thats it and now lets go to the disadvantages IT GETS YOU TARGETED IN EVERY DAMN GAME LITERALLY thats why i say you should only buy diamond ranks it worth im not gonna go through the perks of diamond rank
imagine needing nick and rank to win lmfao
also dia rank is expensive af