Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is It Worth It Buying Ranks In This Server

Lionelmine

Donator
Donator
IGN
Lionelmine
Okay this my opinion. do not buy iron or gold ranks its really useless and there's a lot of disadvantages, Okay you get to fly in lobbies, claim more missions, get some extra crates, get a skywars kit thats it and now lets go to the disadvantages IT GETS YOU TARGETED IN EVERY DAMN GAME LITERALLY thats why i say you should only buy diamond ranks it worth im not gonna go through the perks of diamond rank

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
It doesn't really get you target. Yes, it does, but not most of the time. Play smart and you'll be fine with the targeting.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Please give us money, we need to feed our families.

In all seriousness, if you are a well-known and sweaty player in bw, I would get dia rank to nick
In order gamemodes its pretty p2w imo, in KitPvP and such, but ranks are useful there too.

_crudekiller_

Addicted Member
Donator
Okay this my opinion. do not buy iron or gold ranks its really useless and there's a lot of disadvantages, Okay you get to fly in lobbies, claim more missions, get some extra crates, get a skywars kit thats it and now lets go to the disadvantages IT GETS YOU TARGETED IN EVERY DAMN GAME LITERALLY thats why i say you should only buy diamond ranks it worth im not gonna go through the perks of diamond rank
In my opinion i love the targeting made me better at the game. Also with the ranks you get a lot of perks besides fly in lobbies!

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Yeah buying ranks is kinda worth it, you get nice perks with it

xLoliLoop

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
xLoliLoop
It worth it but I prefer to suggest you to wait until a giveaway of a rank or giveaway of when a gamemode reset. (giveaway or 50$ giftcard or higher rank) only if you don't wanna waste money

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It doesn't really get you target. Yes, it does, but not most of the time. Play smart and you'll be fine with the targeting.
lmfao i get targetted over a fishing rod on kitpvp instead of a rank
Anyways its kind of worth it tbh

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
also diamond is like 30 bucks my guy, not everyone can afford that