Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Gimmi Ur Opinion ( And Giveaway

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Ok so just before i start this i wanna state this has NOTHING to do with a reset its just for personal knowledge couse i wanna know how everyone Views this.

The Question is:
What do u think about Gap Cooldown?
Please Vote on the poll above on your HONEST answer.

To Encourage This post to be viewed i will be giving away x2 Godkeys on factions, To enter Vote on the Poll Above and Leave a vote on the poll AND leave a comment down below, it can be anything, ur opinion on why u voted for that specific answer or just saying hello to everyone . Make sure to tell your friends to vote on this! 1 Lucky person who votes will win the Key!

Spamming me to give u the keys will get u disqulified and the keys will be given away on Sunday

Last edited:

Ruiner

Just saying like 4 seasons ago was like when pvp was good and now they added special sets made gaps common it just turned shit tbh

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Raiding101

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Comp extended by 1 week, god key will be given next sunday since i still want more responces to this in the poll

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Raiding101

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Comp extended by 1 week, god key will be given next sunday since i still want more responces to this in the poll

Appie112

voodootje0 voodootje0 Lekker op ibiza?

Appie112

Congrats Lux, u won the 2 god keys on facs, u have 24hrs to msg me to claim ur prise or i open em ;), msg me via forums convo.
Racist. This wasn't a random pick you didn't pick me because I am black. You didnt pick babby either because he is black you racist!

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
If Jartex really cares about pvp then remove special sets it’s getting worse each map lol