Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Your opinion about PvP in Bossworld?

The_W

Addicted Member
I've been thinking about this for a while, but since I'm not that active or experienced, I'd like to hear opinions and experiences from other skyblock players.
I am expecting everyone regardless of experience and how active you are as long as you have experience or activity on Silver or Gold Zone.
So do you think PvP in bossworld needs to be changed or not, how and why? Do you felt bothered?
Below is JUST my OPINIONS and THOUGHTS, it might be too long, so no need to read it all if you don't want to : )

Now, as we know PvP enabled in Silver and Gold, inventory kept on death on Silver, and still losing Durability on every fight. PvP is added as a challenge for Bossworld, and Bossworld update itself is to change from grinding gameplay to more active and fun gameplay.

Non PvP Players
It's a sure disadvantage for non pvp players, good thing currently there's 1hr passive, low number of players on Silver and Gold, and mostly friendly players. But 1hr passive is short for active players, low number of players depends on timezone and temporary (will be explained more below), and not all players are friendly.

Number of Players
Now assume we used out passive mode, whenever fighting a boss with other players (Silver or Gold), we will most likely hit or receive hits from other players even though not by purpose. Even with just 2-3 players, there are a lot of hits traded between players not by purpose. Now imagine the same amount of players on Bronze Zone moved to Silver Zone, players will be hitting each others more often, and some players that purposely hitting others might be hiding within the crowd creating further chaos. As players progress, more player will be able to access Silver or Gold Zone, so increase of players on these zones will surely happen.

Friendly and Hostile Players
Good thing is most players are friendly towards each other, but some players just love slaughtering other players and creating chaos here. There's even players that demands for big "taxes" and if a player refuse, the player would be constantly killed when entering the zone without passive mode. This will surely disturb other players gameplay and made them not able to enjoy the game.

There is other more arguments I want to state, but it'll be too long.

The result?
Players that have disadvantage would most likely avoid Silver and Gold if they are really annoyed by that, and even changing their gameplay back to grinding as it would be much worth than just staying on Bronze. That means bossworld influence to changing gameplay will decrease. Some disadvantage can be changed, but p2w still have lots of advantage, and other disadvantage is just too hard or can't be changed (pc, connection, ping, etc..)

After the new bossworld update, I think it's pretty enjoyable and active, and I do know that PvP is a challenge. But bossworld in my opinion should also be able to be enjoyed by players with disadvantages. So I am planning to make a suggestion to change that won't disable PvP overall, but a bit safer way for non PvP players and giving disadvantaged players a chance to be able to fight back. But first, as I lack of experience, I'll need to ask for other players opinions about this.

Thanks for reading,
Regards,
Ww.

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
With the latest seasons addition, bossworld, the game has become much more enjoyable. I am currently level 25 (max level) and im a pretty known guy around bossworld. I pvp alot of people in gold/silver purely because I could be bored or want their stuff (in gold zone).

If people are toxic, ill try and kill them. If they are nice, im not gonna be the rude guy and kill them. Back when I had no stuff and tried farming bossworld I know how frustrating it was to keep getting killed. Long story short, with the increase in players that start leveling up, i do actually think it might be a good idea to give players 2 passives every 24 hours.

BUT on the other hand. This could make bossworld also boring for the PVP'rs like me because everyone would just be in passive mode and if you are max level, you would have no purpose in bossworld.

I honestly think the way its currently made is pretty balanced either way, use your passive in gold zone, you dont lose your stuff in silver zone anyway.

I'll continue killing off the players that prevent other people from going into the silver zone by killing them :p

-TnTGamerz2000

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
With the latest seasons addition bossworld the game has become much more enjoyable. I am currently level 25 (max level) and im a pretty known guy around bossworld. I pvp alot of people in gold/silver purely because I could be bored or want their stuff (in gold zone).

If people are toxic, ill try and kill them. If they are nice, im not gonna be the asshole and kill them. Back when I had no stuff and tried farming bossworld I know how frustrating it was to keep getting killed. Long story short, with the increase in players that start leveling up, i do actually think it might be a good idea to give players 2 passives every 24 hours.

BUT on the other hand. This could make bossworld also boring for the PVP'rs like me because everyone would just be in passives and if you are max level, you would have no purpose in bossworld.

I honestly think the way its currently made is pretty balanced either way, use your passive in gold zone, you dont lose your stuff in silver zone either way.

I'll continue killing off the assholes that prevent other people from going into the silver zone by killing them :p

-TnTGamerz2000
Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate for sharing your experience and opinion here. I am glad to know that there is still people that care about others and help weaker players by killing those "assholes" that annoying other players.

After looking on other people's feedback, I'll decide if my suggestion is needed, and don't worry my suggestion is more to discourage those "asshole" that annoying the "weaker players" not disabling PvP.

Pretty annoying even in Silver Zone as some guy had a good sword trying to fight miner, then i accidentally got killed by him, and my FULL durability armor was ALMOST broken, god that's pretty annoying to waste xp trying to mend it again ;-; and I'm just wondering why bronze fragments are worth more than silver ones.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Pretty annoying even in Silver Zone as some guy had a good sword trying to fight miner, then i accidentally got killed by him, and my FULL durability armor was ALMOST broken, god that's pretty annoying to waste xp trying to mend it again ;-; and I'm just wondering why bronze fragments are worth more than silver ones.
Looks like it's not just me that annoyed by armor durability losses, I also ever lost a boots because of that. About the fragments, I think it was supposed to worth more than bronze. Overall silver bosses give much better loot too.

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
Bronze fragments are worth more than silver fragments because Pig spawners use bronze fragments, and its an easy way to earn money (through epic pigs). Also, i suggest getting hardened IV on your gear, if the enemy has a maxed sword your armor will break within 10 seconds. Or just take off your armor and accept fate

InFamous656

I've been thinking about this for a while, but since I'm not that active or experienced, I'd like to hear opinions and experiences from other skyblock players.
I am expecting everyone regardless of experience and how active you are as long as you have experience or activity on Silver or Gold Zone.
So do you think PvP in bossworld needs to be changed or not, how and why? Do you felt bothered?
Below is JUST my OPINIONS and THOUGHTS, it might be too long, so no need to read it all if you don't want to : )

Now, as we know PvP enabled in Silver and Gold, inventory kept on death on Silver, and still losing Durability on every fight. PvP is added as a challenge for Bossworld, and Bossworld update itself is to change from grinding gameplay to more active and fun gameplay.

Non PvP Players
It's a sure disadvantage for non pvp players, good thing currently there's 1hr passive, low number of players on Silver and Gold, and mostly friendly players. But 1hr passive is short for active players, low number of players depends on timezone and temporary (will be explained more below), and not all players are friendly.

Number of Players
Now assume we used out passive mode, whenever fighting a boss with other players (Silver or Gold), we will most likely hit or receive hits from other players even though not by purpose. Even with just 2-3 players, there are a lot of hits traded between players not by purpose. Now imagine the same amount of players on Bronze Zone moved to Silver Zone, players will be hitting each others more often, and some players that purposely hitting others might be hiding within the crowd creating further chaos. As players progress, more player will be able to access Silver or Gold Zone, so increase of players on these zones will surely happen.

Friendly and Hostile Players
Good thing is most players are friendly towards each other, but some players just love slaughtering other players and creating chaos here. There's even players that demands for big "taxes" and if a player refuse, the player would be constantly killed when entering the zone without passive mode. This will surely disturb other players gameplay and made them not able to enjoy the game.

There is other more arguments I want to state, but it'll be too long.

The result?
Players that have disadvantage would most likely avoid Silver and Gold if they are really annoyed by that, and even changing their gameplay back to grinding as it would be much worth than just staying on Bronze. That means bossworld influence to changing gameplay will decrease. Some disadvantage can be changed, but p2w still have lots of advantage, and other disadvantage is just too hard or can't be changed (pc, connection, ping, etc..)

After the new bossworld update, I think it's pretty enjoyable and active, and I do know that PvP is a challenge. But bossworld in my opinion should also be able to be enjoyed by players with disadvantages. So I am planning to make a suggestion to change that won't disable PvP overall, but a bit safer way for non PvP players and giving disadvantaged players a chance to be able to fight back. But first, as I lack of experience, I'll need to ask for other players opinions about this.

Thanks for reading,
Regards,
Ww.
Glad someone else feels like that. I'm a new player(been playing for 3-4 days) & today I finally unlocked silver zone after grinding loads if bronze zone bosses. Honestly I think the silver zone bosses are already hard enough as there are only about 2-3 people fighting it and if anyone of those people have a OP sword you can easily die. On the other hand, I was moving to Pirate boss and there were 3 guys fighting each other, I watched them from a distance and the winner of those guys raced towards me and killed me for no reason(I hate you btw). It's really annoying to get killed by someone for no reason.
My suggestion would be, I think they can just add some kind of settings like PvP(Bossworld) : On/Off. Like honestly what's the point of killing weak guys in zones, rather fight with someone with your own calibre. 🤷‍♂️

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
Glad someone else feels like that. I'm a new player(been playing for 3-4 days) & today I finally unlocked silver zone after grinding loads if bronze zone bosses. Honestly I think the silver zone bosses are already hard enough as there are only about 2-3 people fighting it and if anyone of those people have a OP sword you can easily die. On the other hand, I was moving to Pirate boss and there were 3 guys fighting each other, I watched them from a distance and the winner of those guys raced towards me and killed me for no reason(I hate you btw). It's really annoying to get killed by someone for no reason.
My suggestion would be, I think they can just add some kind of settings like PvP(Bossworld) : On/Off. Like honestly what's the point of killing weak guys in zones, rather fight with someone with your own calibre. 🤷‍♂️
It MIGHT have been me lmao. Not sure. What is your IGN? It might have been me, with Miracle, fighting either Salvatador or Why0g

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Yes, Miracle_13 has been a "yakuza" in the silver zone, and he killed literally everyone (Except me who's using passive mode). I also got ino a fight and killed by Why0g before after a boss fight (I thought I hitted him acidentally in boss fight and he took it personally)

Overall i saw a number of people that will first give a swing of sword to me but realizing I am in passive mode, they then ignore me.