Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Gimmi Ur Opinion ( And Giveaway

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Ok so just before i start this i wanna state this has NOTHING to do with a reset its just for personal knowledge couse i wanna know how everyone Views this.

The Question is:
What do u think about Gap Cooldown?
Please Vote on the poll above on your HONEST answer.

To Encourage This post to be viewed i will be giving away x2 Godkeys on factions, To enter Vote on the Poll Above and Leave a vote on the poll AND leave a comment down below, it can be anything, ur opinion on why u voted for that specific answer or just saying hello to everyone . Make sure to tell your friends to vote on this! 1 Lucky person who votes will win the Key!

Spamming me to give u the keys will get u disqulified and the keys will be given away on Sunday

Last edited:

MadDawg510-2

I picked pvp was better with no gap cooldown but that is a lie. I chose it because the special sets are legit broken especially when hackers have them or when you are getting ganked by multiple players with the special sets on. and as stated above cooldown makes gaps useless when you have gkit gaps, but if it is removed if you know what youre doing you will never die (unless you fall into a trap)

MrOvErAvErAgE

Gap cooldown is toxic for the server because, as we all can admit, jartex doesnt have the best hit registration or anticheat to prevent hackers, nor does it have the best custom enchant balance outthere making damage CE's better than defensives ones which makes fights last for 1 min which is no fun. Back in the old days people would fight for 10 mins 15 mins over KoTH or when raiding / defending and it would be fun, or long pvp fights in warp fps with big factions taking it up for minutes until the sets break.
That was fun
and PotPvP on jartex factions wouldnt be fun because the occasional lag spikes would make pots not register a lot which can lead to people quitting or ragequitting and tilting. I believe we should switch back to having no gapp cooldown but make gapples rare to get ( reduce the gkit gaps, gaps from kits should be a champion or spartan+ thing only, getting them from KoTH and envoys while being rare)
Incase gaps are reverted to no cooldown, try and reduce the power of enchants that make your sets last longer and potentially add a special gkit that gives a special set that takes longer to break (more than unb5 and the CE that makes it hard to destroy the set) like santa or bape

Appie112

I picked pvp was better with no gap cooldown but that is a lie. I chose it because the special sets are legit broken especially when hackers have them or when you are getting ganked by multiple players with the special sets on. and as stated above cooldown makes gaps useless when you have gkit gaps, but if it is removed if you know what youre doing you will never die (unless you fall into a trap)
My suggestion on that is add Disarmor and anti disarmor back into the game this would make it easier to kill peeps with no gapp cd.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
My suggestion on that is add Disarmor and anti disarmor back into the game this would make it easier to kill peeps with no gapp cd.
appie shut up you only want that back so your gkit christmas isn't giga useless