Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Gimmi Ur Opinion ( And Giveaway

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Ok so just before i start this i wanna state this has NOTHING to do with a reset its just for personal knowledge couse i wanna know how everyone Views this.

The Question is:
What do u think about Gap Cooldown?
Please Vote on the poll above on your HONEST answer.

To Encourage This post to be viewed i will be giving away x2 Godkeys on factions, To enter Vote on the Poll Above and Leave a vote on the poll AND leave a comment down below, it can be anything, ur opinion on why u voted for that specific answer or just saying hello to everyone . Make sure to tell your friends to vote on this! 1 Lucky person who votes will win the Key!

Spamming me to give u the keys will get u disqulified and the keys will be given away on Sunday

Last edited:

rex120079

Ok so just before i start this i wanna state this has NOTHING to do with a reset its just for personal knowledge couse i wanna know how everyone Views this.

The Question is:

To Encourage This post to be viewed i will be giving away x2 Godkeys on factions, To enter Vote on the Poll Above and Leave a vote on the poll AND leave a comment down below, it can be anything, ur opinion on why u voted for that specific answer or just saying hello to everyone . Make sure to tell your friends to vote on this!
i voted for you<3

Methy

The Question is:

To Encourage This post to be viewed i will be giving away x2 Godkeys on factions, To enter Vote on the Poll Above and Leave a vote on the poll AND leave a comment down below, it can be anything, ur opinion on why u voted for that specific answer or just saying hello to everyone . Make sure to tell your friends to vote on this! 1 Lucky person who votes will win the Key!

Spamming me to give u the keys will get u disqulified and the keys will be given away on Sunday
Keep gapps the same we want people to actually die

SyncFalcon

IGN
SyncFalcon
I dont really like the whole gap thing in pvp but i wouldnt want it to be removed, just make it super rare and keep the cooldown on it the same. Lots of solo players who get ganked alot need gaps to stand a chance.

Appie112

If it stays the same just remove GKit Gapple, Remove Gapple from the kits what's the point lmao. Gapples useless with this method.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Maybe it makes the pvp better with a cooldown, so you cant just go down with 4 sets and a stack of gapp in pvp and tank for hours.
But it removes the value of the gkit gapps, because you will die even if you have 10 stacks of gapps on you. My suggestion is to either remove the gkit gapps and refund people who had it with a store voucher (something like /redeem on hub or so, so that it doesn't have to be done manually), or make it cheaper on the store and refund people who had it already with a store voucher aswell (subtract new price from old price), or remove/reduce the cooldown to make the gkit valueable again.