Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

fake players (bots)

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Those bot's are for specific game modes afaik, It's not to increase activity.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
List of fake players that don't move or do anything; I've been seeing these nicks for the past 7 days on bedwars; even in 4 AM.
Bots and alts are allowed on Jartex
Although if I remember correctly there used to be a rule which stated that you could only have upto 5 alts
And I did report a few of them when they went above that limit (this was a long time ago) and staff were like whatever
So I guess the rule is out of the window

Unless these bots are breaking some other rule (unfair advantages, advertising, scamming, boosting, evading) theres nothing wrong with them

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Bots and alts are allowed on Jartex
Although if I remember correctly there used to be a rule which stated that you could only have upto 5 alts
And I did report a few of them when they went above that limit (this was a long time ago) and staff were like whatever
So I guess the rule is out of the window

Unless these bots are breaking some other rule (unfair advantages, advertising, scamming, boosting, evading) theres nothing wrong with them
I don't think they're player made alts, probably jartex made em

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I don't think they're player made alts, probably jartex made em
Maybe

but the one I was talking about were in factions who had joined a faction with a colorful tag and everything
so I doubt they were Jartex bots

But yeah the one he is talking about could very well be Jartex ones
who knows how many out of 2k are Jartex bots🙄

I fully support bots and alts but I think the 5 alt limit should be brought back and enforced strictly

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brokenCqrd

brokenCqrd

Maybe

but the one I was talking about were in factions who had joined a faction with a colorful tag and everything
so I doubt they were Jartex bots

But yeah the one he is talking about could very well be Jartex ones
who knows how many out of 2k are Jartex bots🙄

I fully support bots and alts but I think the 5 alt limit should be brought back and enforced strictly
the bots are there to boost the player count so the server doesn't seem dead lmao, there's nothing else to it, stop trippin

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
the bots are there to boost the player count so the server doesn't seem dead lmao, there's nothing else to it, stop trippin
Yeah tbh that's what I think so too.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I hope thats not true
Even if it is am glad they do it, cause I can sleep peacefully knowing I play on a cracked minecraft server with 1k player :cry:

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
I hope thats not true
Even if it is am glad they do it, cause I can sleep peacefully knowing I play on a cracked minecraft server with 1k player :cry:
Why else would they make bots then.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Why would y'all assume they're owned by the server itself lol. I myself had plenty of bots I used on certain gamemodes. I believe they are there mostly to join gamemodes and get more voteparty rewards.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brokenCqrd

brokenCqrd

Why would y'all assume they're owned by the server itself lol. I myself had plenty of bots I used on certain gamemodes. I believe they are there mostly to join gamemodes and get more voteparty rewards.
dude.. i know you're a moderator and s**t but you really don't have to participate in these, so called, "arguments" to defend jartex. you give off bootlicker vibes l m a o